New Things And Pegging

"Hey, Ryyy," Z slid over to Ryan slyly; she had something up her sleeve.

The two of them had been living together for the past few months, they had been dating for a year or two at this point. Their sex life was doing well. They both enjoyed their time in the bedroom and were both open to new things.

That's why Ryan wasn't too surprised when he found himself being dragged into a conversation revolving something new Z wanted to try. Ryan wasn't doing much besides playing random licks on his guitar. He could make time for his girlfriend.

"Yeah, Z?" Ryan quirked up an eyebrow, intrigued on what Z had in mind.

"I was thinking," She started.

"Go on," Ryan made a motion with his hnd to signify he wanted to hear more.

"What if...," She trailed off for a moment, "Well, okay. So, you know how I bought a strap-on recently and everything?"

"Go on," Ryan repeated.

"What if I fuck you with it?"

"What?" Ryan nearly choked on his spit.

It wasn't that he was offended or uncomfortable with the idea immediately, he was just a bit taken absck at how direct it was. He wasn't expecting that. Their recent endeavors had been a bit more tame-- some bondage, blind folds, pretty vanilla BDSM if you asked Ryan.

This wasn't something he had on his radar.

In all honestly, he had completely forgotten about how Z bought a strap a few weeks prior, slipping his mind entirely. Though, he wasn't opposed. Typically, Ryan was on top, the dominant one of the relationship. Sure, Z would ride him and take control every once in a while, but her fucking him? That was a whole new can of worms.

"Really?" Ryan asked genuinely.

"Yes, really," Z confirmed, "I think it would be a nice change-- you being the one begging and getting stuffed,"

Ryan cringed at the wording, furrowing his brows, "But, how would you get off? That gives you, like, no stimulation?"

"I could always just touch myself while I do you," Z teased.

"Stop talking like that, you're being weeiirrd," Ryan complained sarcastically.

"Oh, so you can dirty talk, but I can't? Unfair,"

"I think it's fair," He shrugged.

Z hummed simply, grinning like an idiot, "So, is that a yes?"

"What do I get out of it?" Ryan speculated.

"You get fucked in the ass," Z paused, "And aftercare,"

Ryan groaned as he reminded himself of the last time he took it up the ass. It was Pete, his first time ever was with him. They were still friends and Z was perfectly fine with it. Sometimes, dudes fuck when they're stuck on tour together and give into their urges. But, that's a story for another day.

"I'm supposed to be the one giving aftercare," Ryan tried.

"Not this time," Z smiled and pulled Ryan to his feet, "Let me do this, please? Just this once,"

The guitarist sighed, "You're lucky I can't say no to you,"

Z's smile widened as she pulled Ryan into their shared bedroom. Tonight would be an interesting one.

---

Ryan wasn't sure how much time had passed, but he found himself fully nude on their bed with a towel under his hips. Z was infront of him nude as well, a strap-on dildo to her right and a bottle of lube to her left. Ryan grasped at her chest and shoulders, massaging them to try to gain his control back.