,, I Make Sins, Not Tragedies '' { B × R }

-- 3RD PERSON -- RYAN POV --

2.4k+ words
not beta read (i wrote this months ago)

Ryan stood on the blinding stage, lit up with bright lights and sounds. They were currently playing " Lying is the Most Fun... ", beginning with a harmony between Brendon and Ryan.

A random actor onstage was doing his thing, taking photos of all the bandmates. Ryan couldnt help but stare at Brendon instead.

The whole bit of this song was Brendon trying to get more and more sexual with Ryan as the older boy pushes him away. But today, Ryan wasnt too sure he could take it.

" Got more witt, a better kiss. A hotter touch, a better fuck, " Brendon began inching closer and closer to Ryan, the latter playing along to his guitar as he ignored Brendon.

He couldnt do it. This song always got to him, and Brendon knew it. The lyricist, the writer of this song, was being turned on by his own creation.

The singer put 2 fingers under Ryans chin, lifting his head up." You know it will always just be me. "

" Lets get these teen hearts beating, faster, faster!!! " Suddenly, just as fast as he appeared, Brendon pulled away.

The song kept going as usual, though Ryan couldnt help but stare at Brendon. God, the song was taking a toll on him.

Ryan practically choked out his line, the lyrics infesting his head. " Pick up, pick up! "

Like usual, Brendon kept growing closer to Ryan as he sang, standing right behind the boy. Suddenly, Brendon got more aggressive with the lines, putting more emphasis on some of the lyrics.

" Oh no no, you know it will always just be me, "

Ryan, obviously infatuated with Brendons vocals, nearly missed his entrance as Brendon ground up against him.

" Lets get these teen hearts beating, faster, faster!!! "

Brendon smirked as he glanced at Ryan, knowing the boy was struggling. He couldnt help it, the song was a turn on and Brendon knew it. But, they continued on.

Brendon left for most of the song once more, singing loudly into the mic. Closer to the end of the horny song, the singer went back over to Ryan, grinding against him once more.

" Dance to this beat... And hold a lover close! " Ryan drug out the last word, practically moaning it. It happened nearly every show at this point (it happened at every show).

Brendon finished off the song at the piano, playing a little more before transitioning into the intermission.

The group all went backstage, Brendon sitting on the couch with Jon, Spencer going to the bathroom, and Ryan sitting infront of the mirror. Of course, the boy was fixing up his makeup yet again.

" Ryan, your makeup looks amazing already, you dont need to fix it up. " Brendon spoke from his spot on the couch, making eye contact with Ryan through the mirror.

Ryan immediately went pink as he broke eye contact, putting away the eyeliner and eyeshadow he had spread out on the table back into his bag. He was easily convinced and persuaded, so anything Brendon told him to do, he did it.