|Our New Future|

Age: 13

"Hmm? What's going on over there?" A male with green eyes asks. The slightly taller male with golden eyes looks up and turns to look at the scene. "Looks like a fight." The two being interested walked over and move deeper into the crowd. Their eyes slightly widen seeing a girl with long black hair fighting against a whole gang. She dropped the leader on the ground and steps on his head. "Talk sh*t about Toman again and I'll gut you like a pig." She threatens. She picks up her hair and looks out into the crowd. "Ah..." The male with green eyes mutters. The golden eye boy smirks. "My, what a dirty little secret." He chuckles. 

....

"Yes?" The girl with long black hair asks. She tied her hair into two braids and wore glasses that framed her face nicely. Looking at her, she looked so sweet and innocent. Like every other shy girl. The two half-brothers stood in front of her with their arms crossed. "Do you think you can act like a goody-two-shoes for all your life?" The eldest brother asks. "I have no idea what you are talking about. Please move so I can go to class." The girl says. "Drop the act, "Hell's Angel"." The younger brother smirks. They stood there for a moment, until the girl sighs heavily. She took off her glasses and glares at the two brothers. "Wow, you figured it out. You want a cookie or something?" She sarcastically asks. "Nah, I think there's something more flavorful than a cookie." The eldest grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it. The youngest did the same and smirks at her.  "The name is Daku, Baji-Chan." Daku hums. "I'm Genji." Genji introduces himself next. "Why don't you join our gang?" Genji asks. The young girl raised a brow at them, but she smirks back them. "Who knew that the "Half-Princes" would take interest in a girl like me. You two better not bore me." She hums. 

....

Age: 16

"Ah! Be gentle, idiot!" (Y/n) huffs as she glares at Genji. "You're the one that keeps moving! And I don't appreciate the name calling." Genji grumbles as he places the bandage on her cheek. "You know I call your brother names too?" (Y/n) sighs. She places her hand against his cheek. "Besides, you two are my idiots." She hums. Genji looks at her before shaking his head. "You're lucky that you're cute." Genji huffs. He picks her up and takes her outside. Daku had a few bandages around his arms and hands, but still kept working on his bike. (Y/n) gently rubbed his shoulder as she watched him work. 

"How are kiddos doing?" Daku's and Genji's mother asks as she steps outside. "We're good, Anno-San." (Y/n) smiles as she looks back at the mother. Anno-San hums before going back inside. "(Y/n)!" The said female looks up and saw her brother and his friend. "Hey, big bro! Big bro Mikey!" (Y/n) smiles as she waves at the two. She went to hug the two. "Hey, Genji, Daku." Mikey hums as he waves at the two. "Hello, Sano-San, Baji-San." The brothers reply. "Oi, I told you to stop fighting. Takemichi's wedding is coming up and you're not going with bruises on your face." Baji frowns at (Y/n). (Y/n) rolls her eyes at him. "Fine." (Y/n) grunts. "You two should've stop her from fighting." Baji frowns as he glares at (Y/n) boyfriends. "We tried, sir. It only got worse when we tried to pull her back." Genji replies. 

"Do you have your dress ready?" Baji asks. "Yes, Mitsuya-San gave it to me yesterday. I already tried it on and it fits." (Y/n) replies. "Shoes?" "Mom let me borrow a pair." "Is the song ready?" Baji lastly asks. (Y/n) nods her head. "We've been practicing, don't worry." Daku hums as he stood up and cleaned his hands. "How about you two? Do you have your suits ready?" Mikey asks. The two nodded. "We're ready as ever." Genji hums. 

....

"(Y/n), you might steal Hinata-Chan's spotlight. You look so beautiful." Ran smiles as places his hand on her shoulder. "Hey, Ran-San." (Y/n) hums as she pats his hand. "Darling, do you think you're free this weekend. Our audience enjoyed you so much last time. We'll pay you triple this time." Rindo hums. "I'll think about it. The band and I got a gig some time around this weekend, but I'll try to find time for you two like always." (Y/n) chuckles. Daku and Genji looked from afar and took a sip of their drinks. "I question how we match up to these guys." Genji says. He watched as South and Taiju were now talking to their girlfriend. "Speak for yourself, pipsqueak." Daku chuckles. "F*ck you, a**hole." Genji curses as he looks away from his brother. Despite the insults that they throw at each other, they still get along and couldn't live without the other. "C'mon, we have to go preform." (Y/n) says as she drags the two. 

///

(Y/n) smiles softly as she sat between Daku and Genji. As she sat Hinata and Takemichi up there, it made her wonder about her wedding day. She held tight to both her boyfriend's hands. The two squeezed her hand back and smile softly at her. 

~ 9 years later ~

"Geez, where has the time gone?" Baji sighs as he looks at (Y/n). "You sound so old saying that." (Y/n) chuckles. "I'm serious. If felt like not so long ago that you were so small. You were my little kitten sister." Baji hums as he sat next to her. "Yeah." (Y/n) smiles as she lays her head on his shoulder. When she turned nineteen, Daku and Genji proposed to her. They got married a year later which was a beautiful ceremony. When (Y/n) and her band started to get notice, it was unexpected that she got pregnant. Chifuyu and Kazutora had to hold back Baji from killing the Anno brothers, while Draken and Takemichi had to hold back Mikey from doing the same. 

"Mama!" Baji and (Y/n) sat up a bit as a little girl reached for (Y/n). Daku handed his daughter to (Y/n). "There's my baby.~" (Y/n) coos. "Baji-San." Daku hums as he pats Baji's shoulder. Genji greeted the same way. "Hey, darling." Genji hums as he kisses her cheek. "How are you and the baby doing?" He asks as he placed his hand over her stomach. "He's been good. Ah, but he's kicking now that he senses you." (Y/n) chuckles. Baji smiles as he held his niece on his lap. "Kitty, say Uncle." Baji hums. "Papa!" Kitty giggles as she looks up at Daku. Baji frowns a bit. He then handed her back to Daku. "Well, I better head back before Chifuyu and Kazutora make fun of me again." Baji sighs as he stood up. "Okay." (Y/n) hums. "Thank you for coming to watch over her." Daku smiles. "Of course, she's my sister." Baji hums. He then bent down to kiss (Y/n)'s head. "Take it easy and I love you, Kitten." Baji says. "Love you too, Kei. Tell the two idiots I said hi. Be safe, okay?" (Y/n) smiles as she kissed his cheek. "I will. Bye, you two. Bye, Kitty." Baji waves before leaving the house. 

Genji took the spot next to (Y/n) while Daku sat on the other chair and fed Kitty. She rests her head on Genji and closes her eyes. "I love you. All of you." (Y/n) mutters. "We love you too, Kitten." Daku and Genji smile. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The end.

I hope you all enjoyed the ending. I'm sorry if it sounds rushed or it doesn't seem good. Thank you for reading and have a good...whatever day it is.