41

"That idiot...he can't seem to quit." Mikey sighs. 

.

.

.

.

Mikey peeks into (Y/n)'s room that (Y/n) was practicing on her guitar that Sanzu gifted her. I look at her for a moment before knocking on her door. "Come in.~" She sang. Mikey opens the door and closes it behind him. She smiles at him and put her guitar down. "Hey, Dad. Is everything okay?" She asks. Mikey sits next to her and moved the hair out of her face. I wish everything was. He thought as he looked at her. (Y/n)'s eyes slightly widen as Mikey pulled her into a hug. She went back to smiling and wrapped her arms around him. She didn't like how skinny he felt and thought he was getting better. She thought he was eating more and getting better sleep, but now...he was still the same as the day she had met him. 

As it was time for bed, Mikey still kept (Y/n) close for his last moments with her. "Won't you stay with me...kitten?" He whispers. He kisses the top of her head before sleeping. 

.

.

.

.

.

"What?" (Y/n) asks. 

"(Y/n), please. I know this hard-!" Genji froze as (Y/n) grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him close. 

"I heard what you said. That's why I said "What?" (Y/n) said. Her tone and expression didn't seem natural for her to have. It was as if she whole different person. 

"(Y/n), they're gone. Bonten is gone." Daku sighs heavily as he put his hand on her shoulder. She smacked his hand away. 

"Like hell they are?!" She shouts at him. "They wouldn't have left me! They would've said something!" She continues. She then fell onto Genji. 

"Not again..." She cried. 

~ 2 Months Later ~

(Y/n) took in a deep breath. She looks down at her hand and saw it shake. She quickly grabs it to make it stop. Ever since Bonten died, she lost her voice for a month. Any time she would sing, all she could do was throw up and her voice would crack. During that month, she tried to go back home. Though, that didn't work out. 

(Y/n) unlocked the front door with the house key that she kept. "Mother...Father...?" She calls out. The home was bare and empty. She continued to walk down to her room and saw her stuff were in boxes. The boxes were label 'Donate'. There were only four boxes in the room since she didn't really own anything while living in this 'home'. She walked out, but stopped as she saw her mother at the end of the hall. "Why are you back here again? I thought you died." She said. "I felt like I have." (Y/n) replies. She walks closer to see her mother's stun face. Her mother was surprised to hear such a morbid comment come from the optimistic (Y/n). Though, she walked away and went to the kitchen cabinet. She pulled out a bottle of wine and two glass cups. "Where's father?" (Y/n) asks. "Dead." Her mother replied. "Did you kill him?" (Y/n) asks. Her mother laughed. "As if I have the time for that. If I wanted to get rid of him then I would just lock him out." She said. She poured the wine in the two glasses. (Y/n) sat down across from her and took the glass.

"It seems like offing yourself runs on your side of the family. First your brother, who knows what happened to your actual mother, and now your uncle." Her 'mother' said. "You drove your mother mad when you asked about your brother. So much that she abandoned you. She couldn't handle taking care of you and so we had to take you in. Though, once you ran off, your uncle just decided to end right then and there. Maybe he did because of you or because of me. Though, it doesn't really matter anymore. What's done is done." Her 'mother' sighs as she took a drink. (Y/n) took a sip and stared at the woman in front of her. "Where are you moving to?" (Y/n) asks. "Somewhere far from this sh*thole. Far from this twisted memory." Her 'mother' responds. (Y/n) hums and sat still for a moment. "Have fun." (Y/n) got up and left the home.

Once (Y/n) was able to sing again, Daku's and Genji's fathers took advantage over the broken girl. Making her sign contracts that allowed him to own her. She couldn't disobey or else Daku and Genji would also be taken away from her. She worked and worked. Making a name for herself on the media. She wanted this dream to come true, but this isn't how she viewed it to be. 

After (Y/n)'s performance, she went to go greet her fans. Putting on a fake smile for everyone to see. "Hello, who do you want this signed to?" She asks the man in front of her. "You can sign it to Nina." The man said. (Y/n) froze at the name. Slowly looking up, she felt something cold on her forehead. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Baji (Y/n) passed away August 10th, 2017 

Aoki Daku passed away August 11th, 2017

Hamada Genji passed away August 11th, 2017

~ Year 2008 ~

Takemichi was beaten down by Mikey and he began to go in and out of consciousness. He felt a hand on his face, but they felt small. Opening his eyes, he thought he saw child that looked like Baji. "Wake up!" He heard her faintly cry. "B-Baji..." Takemichi mutters before going to sleep. 

....

"Senju wasn't the only one who saved you. A random child also did." Koko said to Takemichi. "Baji-San's sister..." Takemichi said. "Where is she?" He asks next. "I gave her to Inui. Senju took her away before Mikey could grab the girl. Inui is taking care of her at the moment since she got sick after the fight." Koko informs.

Inui blows on the spoon that was was filled with hot soup. The little girl opens her mouth and ate the food. He wanted to take her to the authorities, but when it was revealed that she was Baji's little sister...Takemichi didn't want Inui to let her go. This young girl was something special. She was meant to be kept safe and sheltered. 

Yahoo! I know I've been very late to update this story. I got so hung up on Jujutsu Kaisen that I wanted to make fanfics already for that anime. But here I am now and sadly this is nearing to the end. So, thank you so much if you have stuck around and waited for me this long. I'll try not to take so long for the next few chapters. Have a good...whatever day it is!