4

I shot up from my bed in a cold sweat. I looked at my hands to see if there was any blood. Thankfully, it was just a nightmare, however, it felt too real to be just a nightmare. I looked at the clock to see it was 5:20 am. I don't think I can go back to sleep after that nightmares. 

I got up and got ready for today. I wasn't sure what I was going to do since I wasn't allowed to go out in public by myself. I wasn't even allowed to go to school. After getting dressed, I fixed my bed and peeked outside my room. It didn't seem like anyone was awake. I quietly closed my bedroom door and explored my new home. I didn't get to have a chance yesterday since I was out shopping and all that. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary despite living with criminals. Maybe there's a secret room somewhere that can't be seen by the naked eye. 

I stopped into what seemed like a guest room. My eyes widen in awe as I saw a beautiful piano. I smile and gently graze my hand over it. I lifted the cover as I sat down on the chair. Slowly, I pressed down a key to see how loud it was. It wasn't that loud. . .I think. I'm far from the rooms so I should be able to play without disturbing them. Smiling, I began to play. 

"Lavender's blue, Dilly dilly, Lavender's green. When I am King, Dilly dilly, You shall be Queen." I sang as I remember the time I would practice. "Who told you so, Dilly dilly, Who told you so? T'was my own heart, Dilly dilly, That told me so." 

- NO POV -

Earlier when (Y/n) was exploring downstairs, Sanzu went to check on her to see if she tried to escape. His eyes widen to see that she wasn't in bed. Quickly, he ran into Kakucho's room. "Kakucho! The girl's gone!" he hissed as he tried not to yell. He didn't want to wake up Mikey. Kakucho got up and told him to get Ran, Rindo, and Koko. While he went to get Akashi and Mocchi. Ran wasn't pleased by the early wake-up call as he was sleeping with a woman. "Get your pants on! The kid's gone!" Sanzu hissed. Ran groaned and got up. "I'm sure she's lost somewhere in the mansion. It's easy to get lost." Ran mumbled as he was still half-asleep. Rindo was the same way when Sanzu tried to wake him up. 

They all searched quietly around upstairs before having no luck in finding her. Finally, they all went to check downstairs. As they headed to the guest room, they found Mikey sitting and staring at (Y/n) as she played the piano. Mikey put his finger over his mouth to signal them to be quiet. They stood and watched her as she played without a care in the world. "Lavender's green, Dilly dilly, Lavender's blue. If you love me, Dilly dilly, I will love you." It was no doubt that she had a beautiful voice. She had the vocals to sing. "I love to dance, Dilly dilly, I love to sing. When I am Queen, Dilly dilly, You'll be my King. Who told me so, Dilly dilly, Who told me so? I told myself, Dilly dilly, I told me so." She finished singing and playing. 

(Y/n) sat there in thought. It wasn't until the two women that were in Ran and Rindo's room clapped for her. Startling (Y/n) and some of the men. "My, my, she sings like an angel." Rindo's woman said. "How come you never told us about your lovely daughter? I would be lucky to have such a beautiful and talented daughter like her." Ran's woman smiled as she cupped (Y/n)'s face. (Y/n) felt her face heat up from the compliments. She never got many compliments after her music teacher passed away. All (Y/n) could do was smile. 

.....

(Y/n) sat in her room in a bored state. Even if she didn't have any friends or hung much with her parents, she would go out to have fun on her own. Kei would accompany her as well. She missed Kei. He was her only friend as sad as it may be. Getting up from her bed, she walked downstairs and hoped that something would entertain her. 

Ran and Rindo spotted her walking around. "What are you doing, Kid?" Rindo asks. "Nothing. I'm just bored." She replies. She was somehow slowly getting use to them and was able to talk without stuttering. "There's nothing that's going to change your boredom if you keep walking." Ran said. "I know. . ." She sighs. They knew what it was like to be bored as a teenager, but it was always cured when they went out and beat up a bunch of people. However, (Y/n) wasn't allowed out without any of the members. "You hungry?" Ran asks. 

/ / / 

"This was Rindo when he was a baby." Ran smiles as he showed baby pictures of Rindo and him. "Kawaii! Rindo-San was a cute chubby baby!" (Y/n) smiles. Rindo growled in annoyance. "You're acting like an old woman, Aniki." He frowns at Ran. "What? Can't I reminisce to the old days before you turned evil?" Ran asks with smile. Ran then turned away and showed (Y/n) more pictures. Akashi soon walked into the dinning room. "What are you doing?" He asks a he saw the Haitani brothers with (Y/n). He quickly grew attach to the girl and didn't want the brothers to be alone with her. "Sharing old memories. Don't you have some of Sanzu?" Ran asks. (Y/n)'s eyes widen in shock. "You and Sanzu-San are brothers?!" She asks. "Sadly, yes we are brothers." Akashi replied. "The f*ck you mean sadly?!" Sanzu barks as he walked into the room. "It's not like you care anyway. You left the family." Akashi said. "Who's f*ckin' fault is that?!" Sanzu grits his teeth. "Don't try to pin point this on me. I was the one who had to look after your a**!" Akashi glared at Sanzu. 

"S-Stop!" Both males looked down at (Y/n). Tears weld in her eyes and fell like waterfalls. "Brothers aren't suppose to be talking like that to one another! Yes they may fight, but they should always forgive each other in the end! You have to understand what the other is going through in order to make amends! You two should be lucky to have one another right here and now! Not taken away from you and to be never be seen again!" She cried out. Her last sentence seem oddly personal. The two looked at her and almost saw Senju in her. (Y/n) shook her head and ran back to her room. "What was that all about?" Koko asks as he walked into the room.