29

"Ne, Daku-Kun, do you have a crush on (Y/n)-Chan?" Genji asks as he looks at his friend. Daku blushes at the mention of the said girl. "Y-Yeah. . .why?" Daku asks. "I like her too. She's very pretty." Genji innocently says. "Yeah, she is." Daku hums. "Can we share her?" Genji asks. It only seemed logical to them since they both like her, but then again they were both very young. "Sure, but I get to marry her first because I'm older." Daku smiles as he raised his chin. "By three months!" Genji pouts. Daku was going to say something back but stopped as he saw his father's car outside of Genji's house. It wasn't a good thing. Daku ran to the house and saw the front door was open. "IS THIS WHY YOU WANTED A DIVORCE?! SO YOU COULD HAVE HIS F*CKING CHILD?! HOW LONG HAVE YOU GONE BEHIND MY BACK AKEMI?!" Daku heard his father shout. He then witnessed his father hit his mother. Never in his life had he seen his father hit her. He loved her so much when they were still together. He'd never hurt her. 

"I told you I had a better c*ck for her to suck on." Genji's dad smiles even though his nose was bleeding. Daku's father grabbed Genji's dad by the throat and started to choke him. "WE WERE FRIENDS! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME, TANUKI?!" Daku's father shouted in rage. "You betrayed me first! We were supposed to have her together! Yet, you wanted her all to yourself!" Tanuki pulled Daku's father's grip away from his throat. "YOU MARRIED HER! YOU F*CKED HER! YOU STARTED A FAMILY WITH HER! GIVING HER A BIG HOUSE AND GIVING HER A LUXURIOUS LIFE! YET THAT WASN'T ENOUGH TO SATISFY THE OTHER EMPTY HALF OF HER HEART! SHE WANTED ME! SO I LET HER HAVE WHATEVER SHE WANTED!" Tanuki yells. "DON'T ACT AS IF YOU LOVE HER! ALL YOU EVER WANTED WAS TO F*CK HER! ALL YOU DID WAS BE A GOD DAMN PERVERT TO HER! WANTING HER TO BE YOUR SL*T TOY! YOU'RE A LIAR!" Daku's father then threw Tanuki across the floor. "JIKO! PLEASE STOP! I'M SORRY! DON'T HURT HIM!" Akemi begs as she pulled her ex-husband back. Jiko turned his attention to her and began to choke her. 

"I GAVE YOU LOVE! I GAVE YOU A HOME! WE HAVE A SON! WASN'T THAT ENOUGH FOR YOU?! DO YOU JUST LIKE BEING A WH*RE FOR EVERY MAN WHO'S LIKE HIM?!" Daku began to his father's back. "STOP! STOP IT! LET GO OF MOM!" Daku cried. Jiko slapped Daku away and Genji rushed to him. "WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME, AKEMI?!" Daku looked at his mother as she struggled to breathe. She looked back at Daku and Genji. Her eyes told them everything. That she loved them no matter what. She then went limp. Tanuki got up as Jiko let go of Akemi. "Akemi?" Tanuki questions as he crawls over. She didn't respond. "AMEKI?!" He cried out as he held her in his lap. "WHAT DID YOU DO?! JIKO?! WHY DID YOU KILL HER?!" Tanuki shouted as he looked at his friend. Jiko slowly looks up and the look on his face frightens Daku and Genji to the core. "If we can't agree on something then we terminate it. . .remember that. . .Tanuki?" Tanuki froze as Jiko said that promise they made so long ago. "Y-Yeah." Tanuki puts Akemi down.

Jiko stood up and walked over to Daku. "Genji," Tanuki calls out to his son. Genji whimpers before walking over to his father. Tears flow from his eyes as his lifeless mother lies on the floor. "W-Why? Why did you hurt mom?" Daku cries as he felt his father's hand on his face. "Because there are some things that cannot be shared. Terminating it is the only way to find peace." Jiko said.

"Daku?" Daku snapped out of his thoughts and opened his eyes to see (Y/n). "Are you okay?" She asks in worry as she saw tear stains on his face. "I'm okay," Daku said as he sat back up. "Daku, don't lie." (Y/n) saddens as she held his face. "Tell me what's wrong." She pleads.

Daku peeks behind the tree and listens to the young (Y/n) humming a song. "Roses are red, dilly, dilly Violets are blue Because you love me, dilly, dilly, I will love you.~" She sang as she swung back and forth on the swing. Almost every day when the class went out to play, Daku would hide behind a tree and listen to (Y/n) sing to herself. He wanted to talk to her but was too shy to do so. Coming out of his thoughts about her, he noticed that she was gone. Did the bell ring? He questions. "What are you looking for?" (Y/n) asks, scaring Daku's soul out of him. "Oh, are you playing hide-and-seek?" (Y/n) whispers as she looks around. "I-I. .U-Uh. . .Please marry me when we're older!" Daku randomly shouts. He then inwardly screamed at himself for being stupid and embarrassing himself. "Okay." (Y/n) says. "H-Huh?" Daku asks as he looks back at her. "I'll marry you, but you have to promise to bring me back here so you can do it properly." (Y/n) hums. Daku blushes and nods his head. "I will! I promise!"

"Can you sing and hold me?" Daku asks. "Of course." She smiles softly not questioning his request. The two sat on the ground and Daku lies on her lap. He felt her fingers gently comb through his hair. So soft. So gentle. (Y/n) began to hum a small tune and softly look down at Daku. She then wiped the tear stains on his face. (Y/n) wanted to ask why he was upset, but knew that it wasn't the right time as he was slowly going back to sleep. "Feel better, Daku." she hums before kissing his head.