36

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome our very special guest to the stage." Jiko smiles as he announced (Y/n) performance. The lights dimmed down and (Y/n) walked in as the music began to play.

[Vocal: Ado. Song: Crime and Punishment]

As soon as she sang, everyone got goosebumps. Bonten could only smile at everyone's reaction. Daku smiles dreamily at (Y/n) as sang and moved her hips a bit. He loved hearing how rough her voice can get when she sang. It was clear that she was giving her all just by her expressions as she sang. Jiko smiles as he saw his customers enjoying the show, but his eyes were locked on the necklace that (Y/n) was wearing. It was something that he never wanted to see again. Once (Y/n) was done, everyone cheered and clapped for her. "Give a big round of applause for our lovely lady here. Doesn't she sing like a Siren?" Jiko chuckles as he walks upstage next to (Y/n). "I hoped you all enjoyed her performance tonight." Jiko hums as he was about to send (Y/n) away. "Hah?! That can't be it!" A man shouts. "Yeah! We want to hear her sing more!" A woman shouts next. Jiko's customers seemed to be already hooked on (Y/n)'s voice, making him grin inwardly. Though, he felt Bonten's eyes on him. "I know, I know, but come back next weekend and she'll do more than one song." Jiko smiles as he walked off stage with (Y/n). 

"Is everything going to be okay?" (Y/n) asks as she still heard some shouts from the audience. "Of course! There's no need to worry, dear. You did wonderful tonight." Jiko hums as he looks at her. "Did Daku give this to you?" Jiko asks as he looks down at the necklace. "A-Ah, yes. It was very sweet of him to give such a beautiful gift." (Y/n) hums as she thought about Daku. "Yes, very sweet of him indeed. I can tell that he cares so much about you, just by the way he looks at you." (Y/n) was caught off guard as Jiko grabbed her chin. "You are a beautiful young woman with such a talented voice. No doubt that you're stuck on his mind every day." Jiko hums. (Y/n) began to grow uncomfortable by the way his eyes looked at her. She felt slightly naked under his gaze and she wanted to pull away. He then lets go of her as soon as the Daku came into view. "Can't wait until next weekend, Sanzu-Chan." Jiko smiles before walking away. "You alright, Kitten?" Daku asks as he approached her. 

She looked up at him and smiles seeing the lipstick kiss on his cheek still. Forgetting the uncomfortable tension between her and Jiko. "Why haven't you cleaned it off?" She giggles as she wiped it off his cheek. "C'mon, I wanted to show it off." Daku chuckles. "You're going to get in trouble with my parents. And I can always do it more later." (Y/n) chuckles as she shook her head. "Who cares if they see? I don't plan on hiding them." Daku smirks. "Your crazy." (Y/n) laughs. "Crazy for you." Daku hums before pulling her into a kiss. "Do you have everything with you?" He asks after breaking the kiss. "Yes? Why?" She asks him. "I'm taking you out. You look so beautiful and it would be a waste if you did one song and then left. I already asked your dad, so we can go right now." Daku said as he grabbed her hand. (Y/n) didn't dare to say no and agreed to leave with him. She quickly said bye to her guardians as they walked past their booth. 

"I didn't know you owned a car." (Y/n) says in surprise as he opened the car door for her. "There are some things that you don't know about me, Kitten." Daku chuckles. Granted, Daku is two years older than her and is legal to drive on his own. "You did amazing tonight, but you got me jealous a bit by the other guys cheering for you," Daku says. "Ew, those guys are older than my dads. I was only trying to impress one guy in the crowd." (Y/n) replies with a small laugh. "Oh? And do I know him or do I have to beat him up?" Daku chuckles as he places his hand on her thigh. "No, you know him." (Y/n) says as she tried not to stutter. "Describe him to me." Daku hums as he squeezes her thigh a bit. (Y/n) began to blush and heat up a bit at the way he touched her. "H-He's tall, handsome- hah-has dark green messy hair. . .hazy golden eyes. . ." She could barely speak as he crept his hand closer and closer to her region. Her thoughts from before were coming back to her. "He sounds familiar." Daku teases before stopping the car. He pulls his hand away and grabs her chin. "Sorry to tease you like that, Kitten. I just could help myself. But don't worry, I'll pay you back once we get inside." He hums before giving her one quick peck on the lips. "You better, dummy." She slightly pouts as her lewd thoughts had to stop again. 

The two went inside the restaurant and were quickly seated in a room by themselves. The two laughed and smiled as they enjoyed their dinner together. "Can we talk about something serious?" Daku asks as he grabs (Y/n)'s hand. "Sure, what's on your mind?" She replies as she looks at him. "I just have one question for you. . .Why are you lying, (Y/n)?" Daku asks as he gives her a serious look. (Y/n)'s heart stopped for a moment before pulling her hand back. "How do you know that name?" She asks as she gives a terrified look at Daku. 

To be continued. . .