Chapter 27

" Hyung wait ! I'll call the physician "
Yoongi turned to leave but Seokjin stopped him " No...this...no one can know about this..."

" but hyung..." Yoongi looked at him worriedly " Yoongi.." he turned around and saw Haeun " Leave I'm here with him " Yoongi glanced at Seokjin and nodded " I'll wait outside " .

" Jin...does it hurt too much? " Haeun asked looked at his back , Seokjin closed his eyes " I'm fine princess , you shouldn't waste your time on me . You have better things to do "  Haeun bit her lips , she knows he's using her own words .

" Jin I know you're mad at me but.." She was cut off  by Seokjin " I won't dare " he sat as he looked at her with red eyes .
" I'm just a man , a plaything for you . My place is here , in some corner of this palace . Why are you here wasting your time on me? " he got off the bed and tears fell from his eyes " I...I knew always that having my child wouldn't be good for you , so I thought for you I would never even ask for it but you.." he held her arms and pulled her to himself
" You snatched it from me ! Now...now why are you here ? I'm not a man anymore , I can't give children to you and I'm also old and ugly then why do you want me ? " He panted and stumble  back on the bed as he held his stomach , Haeun cupped his face " Because I love you.." she wipped his tears and kissed on his forehead " sorry for the things I said there , I didn't know what else to do at that moment . Also I'll tell you a secret but no one can know about this , not even Jungkook " .

She leaned closer to his ears as she whispered " The medicine you drank was...fake " Seokjin gasped as he looked at shocked and scared .

" what? How did you...?what if the empress finds out about this? " he doesn't want Haeun to be harmed , if the empress found out and took out her anger on Haeun...no no !

Haeun smiled at him and caressed his head " That's why don't tell this to anyone . Niether the truth about that medicine nor what happened in the throne room okay? " Seokjin nodded .

" but how did you do that? And why is it hurting so much? " Seokjin couldn't understand why it's hurting him so much " So that the empress wouldn't doubt us , it will hurt for sometime . She have eyes on us please just stay inside , as for how I did that....don't think about it " .

Flashback

That day when Haeun and Jungkook had went to the Cheongug pavillion , when they were leaving a boy rushed after him to stop her .

" third princess , please accept me "
He said holding her hand and Haeun coughed choking on air " Accept you? What do you mean? " she glanced at Jungkook who was looking at her with narrow eyes , she looked back at the boy who blushed not meeting her eyes and fiddled with her finger .

" I...I want to be with you..." Haeun looked at him and smiled helplessly  , the boy seemed genuine too bad he's too young and most importantly someone from Jimin's place . If he found out he will kill the poor boy before he can enter the harem , she caressed his head as he blushed more " You're still too young and I have enough men in my harem " .

She turned to leave but he held her hand again stopping her " Just take me with you , I'll do anything you want . I don't want to stay here and sell my body " .

Haeun thought of something as looked at him " Anything....I say? " he nodded eagerly .

Flashback over

' He's the man I placed beside the empress ! "

" Now you should sleep , you must be tired . It will hurt for a few days but the pain will lessen with time okay? "
She helped him lay down and caressed his head , Seokjin looked at her as everyone's word came to his mind .
" Haeun....I won't trouble you again "
She smiled and pecked on his lips
" Trouble? Idiot , always remember one thing Jin . I can't be without you , when I take the throne of empress , you will sit beside me as my emperor . This palace and I both need you " he smiled and closed his eyes as he fell asleep .