Chapter 16

" Hyung third princess is here to meet you " Jiho told Taehyung who turned to him and went out eagerly to see her .

" Yoongi wait outside for me " He frowned at that  " why? Are you going to tell him something I can't know about?
Haeun sighed " Yoongi chill , I just need ask him something "  Yoongi shook his head " you don't uderstand ! He can be dangerous , what if he poisoned you or attacked you while I'm not there? "

" In your eyes am i that type of a person Yoongi hyung? " They both turned to Taehyung  , who was leaning against the door with a pout . Haeun looked at him amused while Yoongi frowned " What hyung? I'm not your hyung ! " Taehyung grinned at him " why? Do you feel shy hyung? " Yoongi frowned " what? "

" okay stop it ! Yoongi stay here " She went inside the room and Taehyung winked at him as he went behind her while Yoongi glared at the shut door .

---------------------------------------------

" You came to meet me , there must be something you want to know " Taehyung said as he took a seat on the other side of the couch and smiled at her .

" Yeah but no matter what I ask , you must not lie to me "

" What if I lied to you? " he asked as he leaned closer to her , his expressions were curious , mischievous , mysterious and to her it look seductive . Haeun held his chin as she held his gaze
" If you really dared to lie to me then I'll kill you "  His expression changed as he smiled innocently at her and nodded as he moved back to his seat .

" Then tell me You and Soomin....what's your relationship? " Taehyung looked at her but didn't say anything

" I heard of a story once , there was a handsome man and his mother wanted to get rid of the governor , so after a series of scheme the daughter of the governor fell in love with that man but later he was offered to the Governor who accepted him . In the fight for that man , that mother and daughter killed each other "

Taehyung smiled at her which Haeun returned but it was so cold that Taehyung felt his heart would freeze .
" Now this kingdom also have a handsome man , it's a pity that I'm not that foolish girl nor my mother like the Governor . The man lost his purpose and is left alone in a mansion "

" Since you already know , why bother coming here? " Taehyung said as he tilted his head to the side " My Kim family , they work for the first princess .
I was a gift carefully prepared by them for the empress , but you complicated the situation . Now I'm just a useless pawn , did you come here to make fun of me? " He asked pouting as if joking around on a funny topic , Haeun sighed and held his collar as she pulled him closer and looked in his eyes while he looked at her surprised at the sudden move " Taehyung , I want you " Taehyung clenched his fist as he controlled his expression.

" I'm here for a reason . It's useless for you to stay here just play a stupid instrument for someone all day , you have so much knowledge "

" but what's the use of it? I'm just a man ,no matter what I can never compete with those Scholars in court "

" If you really want to you can do anything Taehyung and I'm willing to help you just follow me and leave Soomin's side " Taehyung smirked at her " Aren't you afraid I will tell everything to her ? "

Haesun smiled as put her palm against her face as she leaned on it
" At this point , I don't need to pretend to be foolish little sister anymore . You might as well choose wisely "

Taehyung stood up as he walked over to his table " You have good reputation in the court and have alot of financial support but what's missing?..." he turned to Haeun who looked at him curiously.