Chapter 15

As their lips moved in sinc , it didn't take long for their cloths to fall on the floor . Haeun moved her hand down as she held his shaft and Jin held the back of her neck as he deepened the kiss .

She gave it a few pump as he gasped in her mouth , she deepened kiss and moved her head faster . She trailed kisses down his neck to his lower abdomen , Jin looked down at her when he felt her kissing his inner thighs . Haeun held his dick as she licked its head , Jin bit his lips . She looked in his eyes as she sucked on its head ankd Jin's eyes rolled and she took his dick in her mouth , she moved back as she took it her mouth again . She moved faster as she heard his groans , she looked him who was close to collapsing and left his dick . Jin whined as he looked at her while Haeun looked at him surprised , she didn't know her husband is such a softy . She moved her dick as she rubbed her pussy against his dick , she leaned over him and Jin held her by the nape as they again kissed , she gave wet kisses on his neck as she bit his earlobe .

" You feel how wet I'm , it's for you Jin "

Jin held her waist as he pulled her closer as he moved against her , Haeun moved her hand down as she glided his dick over wet folds . Jin looked up at her as she sat up , how she bit her lips while looking at him with hooded eyes as he felt her wetness swallowing his manhood . He closed his eyes as a tear fell from his eyes , Haeun held his wrist that was holding her by the nape as she saw the mark fading .

She leaned down as she kissed away his tear and whispered to him
" You're mine ! You belong to me Jin ! "

Jin opened his eyes as he saw her smile , he smiled but groaned when she pushed down on his dick as she smirked down at him .

[ i felt nervous writing a smut scene , Idk . I'll try to write much better next time . Should i? Or no smuts? Let me know i just had to take a break and thought to write down a chapter and upload this ]

Haeun wokeup next morning and turned to Jin who was sleeping , he looked so handsome . She smiled thinking about last night , she will not let anyone harm him no matter what ! She caressed his head as he snuggled more into the pillow . She moved to get off the bed when Jin wokeup and held her hand .

" Where are you going? " Haeun smiled at him as she pecked him on lips , while Jin looked at her with wide eyes and blushed " You....I haven't brushed yet..."
Haeun smirked and Jin gulped down as flashes of last night came to his mind . Whenever she smirked like this she made him groan and scream louder , his face got more red thinking about how others might've heard him . He was pulled out of his thoughts when she pushed him on his back and hovered over him as she kissed him , he wanted to stop her but knew she would pout or glare at him and he also....wants....

-------------------------------------------------

Outside in the corridor of Haeun's chamber stood the three concubines as they talked while glancing towards it .

" I heard princess fought with prince consort last night "

" Yeah , I also heard the sound of something getting broken and her yelling .

" Really? What happened then ? "

" before I could hear anything clearly , Jungkook and Yoongi made me leave and glared so hard as if that Yoongi would kill me . "

" It's strange though....what must've First consort did for her to get so angry?..."

They turned around when they heard someone coughing and saw Jimin who was glaring at them , they gulped.....this guy wasn't nice like the first consort . He's a demon who calls them...

" you bitches started bitching about Hyung now!! "

There he goes again.....not in their whole life anyone called them bitch !