idiots..💙

Next morning To ishan surprise he wake up before shubman.. His head was on shubman neck.. He smile remembering yesterday night.. That's special to both of them.. They confess their love.. Ishan was admiring shubman and traveling his hand on shubman face..

Shubman just made his face near ishan face with close eyes and ishan sudden become nervous..

Ishan : I thought you are sleeping..

Shubman : How can I see when A pretty Pumpkin staring at me while capturing my beauty..

Ishan : I am not staring at you..

Shubman : I didn't take your name..

Ishan : But you..Ughh.. Why you are acting like you are sleeping.. It's bad..

Shubman : So staring at sleeping person is not bad..

Ishan : I am not staring at you..

Shubman : Really..

Ishan : yaa... I am staring at my boyfriend... You have any problem..

Shubman : *laugh* How can I have any problem .. But then I can also stare at my boyfriend right..

Ishan : Of course you can.. Wait.. You have a boyfriend..?? Who..?? Are you cheating on me..?? Wait you are cheating on that poor boy..?? How can you do this shubi..?? ....

Shubman just kiss on ishan lips to made him stop taking..

Shubman : Good Morning..I sleep well in your warm.. I am so happy waking up besides you being your boyfriend.. And yaa.. I only have one boyfriend and his name is Ishan kishan.. Who is laying besides me right now.. And I am never going to cheat on my boyfriend who's name is ishan because I love him more than anything..How hope I didn't miss any question..

Ishan Realize everything and just got embarrass... And hide his face in blanket..

Shubman just overwhelmed by ishan cuteness..

Shubman : Okk.. My squirrel now get up..Or I am sure going to do something else with you.. I am not a self control man.. You know

Ishan face become more red like tomato.. He hurriedly get up from bed and straight went to bathroom.. While closing door more like slam.. Shubman just laugh on his silly baby..
But to his surprised ishan open the door that make shubman confused and ishan straight come to shubman and give a quick peck on his cheek

Ishan : Good morning.. shameless

And with that he again went to bathroom slamming the door.. Shubman was just frozen.. Processing everything..

Shubman thinking : Did he just kiss me.. Wait.. Did he just kiss me.. After 2 mins..

Shubman : Yaa.. He just kiss me *shout and dance* wait he also called me something.. What he called me.. Ughh.. How can o forgot.. Aahh.. How can his one kiss effect me this much .. Yaa.. Wait he say something with S letter.. Aahh.. What it is.. Good morning sh.... Good morning she.. Good morning shameless.. Yaa he called me shameless.. Thank god I remember.. Wait he called me shameless.. That's means I am shameless.. But why would I have any shame with him.. He is my boyfriend now.. So I can right.. No but then why he called me shameless.. Ughh.. Idea.. Let's just google it..

He take his phone and google it..."what does that mean when your boyfriend called you shameless..."

Shubman : Who made google.. He is an idiot.. They say google have every answer then why he don't have my question answer.. Stupid Google... First just go and study in school.. Never mind.. I will ask Vi and Ro Bhaiya.. They both are also boyfriends.. They definitely knows..