surprise🎉

The whole ict team now standing in front of shubman Gill House Door..

Siraj : Can someone please tell me why the hell we are standing here from past 20 mins..??

Rohit : I thought it's Shubu house so he should knock..

Virat : Yes.. Shubu don't stressed out.. We all are here with both of you..

Jaddu : Yaa.. Don't be scared.. We will convinced your parents..

Rahul : Yaa.. Trust us

Shami : We can't stay here forever shubu

Ishan : Shubi.. Don't you think you should tell them..??

Herry : What.. He should tell us..??

Shubman : Okk.. So don't freaking out all of you.. Just take deep breaths and relax..

Siraj : I am tried standing here.. And look your neighbours are watching us.. So i will knock the door for you..

Ishan : Okk... Best of luck siraj Bhaiya

Shubman : Yaa.. It's your choice Bhaiya.. I didn't forced you.. So don't blame me...

Shami : Bae.. I think you should not.. listening this mischief duo talk.. I feel danger inside ...

Siraj : Jyada se jyada kya hi hoga.. And nothing is dangerous more than this duo.. And look the door is open we have to just pushed it..

Siraj open the door and than shut him in sec with wlid eyes..

Siraj :wtf..You 2 really want to kill us.. Then just tell us..

Shree : What happened .. What you saw inside.. A ghost.. *say laughing*

Siraj : Why can't you saw himself..

Virat : panda go and see..

Rohit : Why me..??

Rahul : Because you are the captain..

Rohit : I didn't sign for this..

Siraj : You are the oldest..

Rohit : Fuck you

Siraj : No I am good.. But you can fuck vi Bhaiya

Shami : Let's see together

Shubman : You all see.. Me and ishu already knew..

Sky : Then just tell us..

Ishan : No.. It's better you all saw yourself..

They decide to see together siraj, shubman and ishan just stay aside..

Siraj : Salo kutto.. Why you both did to us..??

Shubman : I thought it's easy

Ishan : I told him to inform you all..

Rohit open the door little and everyone just pecks inside and saw all of there family sitting and looking at each other with awkward smile... They all shut the door with loud voice and just regret coming here to help this duo..

Rohit : Abe sale kis Janm Ka Badla le raha hai hamse..

Shubham : Isi janam ka.. I mean why would I take any revenge... *nervous laugh*