Love have no boundaries..

This silence was killing ict team.. But soon shubman Dad broke it..

Shubman Dad : Son.. Are you sure you want to marry this idiot..??

Ishan become sad and shubman was just going to defend ishan..

Shubman : Dad..

S.Dad : *cut him off* I am not asking you.. Ishu Beta you really want to marry him..??

S. Mom : yaa ishu Beta out of all people . . Why are you Dating this idiot..??

Shahneel : Does shubhu have something on you..?? Is he blackmailing you..??

S.Dad : Or he emotional blackmail you.. Because he knows no one can love and marry him so he just ask you and you pity him is that so than don't make your life hell marry him..

S.Mom : Ishu beta don't take decision like this.. Think again shubhu is not good for you.. You are an angel and he us an idiot..

Shahneel : Yaa.. Kaha tum and kaha ye.. There is no comparison between you two.. You deserve so much better than him.. Just think twice..??

Whole ict and everyone parents just shocked..

S. Dad : And you all called yourself their big brother.. You all just make me disappointed How can you let ishan date this idiot.. Ishan is so cute and angel and you let him date this cockarcoch..

Ict team just trying to control their laugh..

Shubman : Dad you sure I am not adopted..??

Shahneel : I already told you shubhu Mom Dad take you from dustbin. .

Shubham : I am gonna kill..

Ishan : Shubi..

Shubham just give death glare to his sister and Shahneel just go and hug ishan..

Shahneel : Now I have another weapon to use against you my lovely brother..

Shubham just pull ishan away from Shahneel and hug him...

Shubham : That's enough.. He is my boyfriend so stop hugging him.. Only I can hug him..

Shahneel : Stingy

Shubham : Thank you..

S.Dad : Ishu Beta.. Are you 100% sure you want to Date and marry him..??

Ishan : Yes

Shubham Mom and Dad smile at each other and give hug a ishan..

S.Mom : You know what ishu.. I am so happy that you accept shubhu..

Shubham : Dad Mom.. I am also here.. Give me hug also..

S.Dad : just go away.. Let us admired our son in law and talk to him..

Shahneel : Dad Don't you think we need ishu parents permission to make him your son in law..??

S.Dad : Yaa... I just forgot

Ishan Dad : finally you all realise that we are also here..

Raj : I thought they forget they need our help also to made both of them married..

I.DAD : yaa.. I already said.. I believe in ishu choice.. I never say no to him.. So how can we have any objection when he finds his love in this young man.. He is good, handsome, talented and most important he loves you so much.. So we don't have any problem..