Horror Movie Night 🎥🍿

Everyone just look at each other..

Surya : I think I heard something wrong.. Ishu can you please repeat movie name..

Ishan : "khoon ki pyaasi chudail"

Silence fell upon the room as everyone turned to look at Ishan, their eyes wide with shock and disbelief.

"Khoon ki pyaasi chudail?" they exclaimed in unison, unable to comprehend what they had just heard.

After a moment of stunned silence, Jaddu burst into laughter, followed by the rest of the group.

Jaddu : Ishan, my baby, you never fail to surprise us with your movie choices! *Jaddu exclaimed between fits of laughter*

Jinx : I can already imagine how much scary tonight will be..

Virat : Ishu.. Where you find this movie..??

Ishan : I was just scrolling my phone and just come this movie..

Shree : We really need to band ishu phone scrolling..

Rohit : Shree do you want to band your phone..

Shree : Noo

Virat : Then don't dare to think about band ishu phone..

Shubman : ishu.. How can you always come up with this much unique idea..

Ishan : I am born unique..

Herry : Ishu to ek luta piece hai hamra puri duniya me.. (Our ishu is 1piece in whole world)

Shubman : Nai herry Bhaiya ..mera ishu to pure universe me ek luta piece hai..(No Herry Bhaiya.. My ishu is one piece in whole universe)

Everyone agree on shubman and Hardik comment whlie laughing

Siraj : Ishu.. Ab jab bhi muje kisi ko bhagaana hoga na to me tere pass hi idea lene aavuga..

Ishan : 5000 for per idea siraj Bhaiya

Shami : Aacha beta ab hamse paisa lega..

They all just laugh..

Rohit : I don't want to miss my sleep.. But now I really want to watch this movie..

Rahul : *wiping away tears of laughter, added* Who knows, maybe 'Khoon ki pyaasi chudail' will turn out to be a hilarious horror-comedy that we'll all remember forever..

And so, with laughter echoing through the room, the group prepared themselves for a night filled with unexpected twists, fluffy moments, and savage humor. Little did they know, this movie night would be etched in their memories as one of the funniest and most unforgettable experiences they had ever shared.

And thus, the stage was set for an epic movie night, where laughter would be the main course and friendship would be the heart of..

Like this ict team go to their room and later at night they all come for dinner..

As the ICT team sat at the table, they couldn't help but overhear the passionate cricket talk between Rohit and Virat. They exchanged amused glances and started mimicking the iconic cricket shots, pretending to be professional players themselves

Siraj even attempted to recreate Rohit's six into the commentator's box, using a spoon as a makeshift bat. Everyone burst into laughter as siraj's spoon flew across the room, missing the target completely!