just team moment..

With Rohirat :

Rohit woke up before virat and just stared at him, smiling. He was so happy to finally be able to wake up next to him as a lover and know that his feelings were mutuals.

Virat woke up a few minutes later and smiled seeing Rohit already awake and staring at him, also smiling.

Rohit : *whispered* Good morning babe

Virat : Good morning panda replied and pulled Rohit closer

Rohit reached for his forehead and gave him a gentle kiss.

Just then they heard a Knocking on their room.. They both look at each other and Rohit go to open their room door.. He just open his door little but he react until 2 people just enter in their room..

Shubman : Vi Bhaiya tell na ishu.. He is..

Ishan just cut him off

Ishan : Why are you both shirtless? Wait... * He said pointing at Rohit and then at Virat and scaning the room* Does this mean?

*Ishan clapped one time and shubman and ishan just high five and smiled. Rohit looked at virat with his eyes wide open..*

Vi Bhaiya already admit it? *They both asked sitting on the edge of the bed..smirking.. *

Virat : Admit what..?

Shubman : Oh come on... That you obviously like Ro Bhaiya? *asked rolling his eyes*

There was nothing that could escape the This youngest duo. Virat just froze looking at his 2 kids and Rohit just sign and neither of them said anything.

Ishan : Oh you thought we didn't know vi Bhaiya...? *he and shubman laughed*

Shubham : we're around you guys all the time, I see how you look at each other *They laughed again*

Virat : Do the others know too..?

Ishan : Oh... no...atleast half of the teammates I am not sure but yaa no everyone is blind like you vi Bhaiya..

Virat sighed...somehow relieved

Shubham : when Ro Bhaiya become so obvious.. How no one knows ishu..

Ishan : we also have a dumbest people in our team shubi..

Rohit : I would gladly share both of your opinion on the team..

Shubham : You can't do this to us Ro Bhaiya..

Virat : You both have to think before saying anything like that..

Ishan : What if we didn't tell anyone about what we just saw..

Rohit :*sitting next to Ishan on the edge of the bed* No..need..We were planning to tell you all today. *He paused* Well we still have to tell the others..*chuckled and looked up at virat...who hadn't move Rohit stood up and went closer to him*

Rohit : Hey! It's okay, babe...*said and caressed virat's face..virat's body relaxed just by the touch of Rohit's hand. Rohit smiled* It's going to be okay, don't worry *He reassured virat*

They looked back at Their both little kids and they had a biggest smile on their face.

Shubham : I thought this would never happen... Vi Bhaiya took way too long to confess... *said chuckling..He sounded surprisingly almost too happy for them*