Chapter 11

Elena's POV

I awoke to the darkness surrounding me. Slowly descending the stairs, I was met with a horrifying sight—lifeless bodies sprawled across the floor. My eyes widened in shock as I witnessed Felix, his once-kind demeanour eclipsed by a primal thirst. He was feeding on a poor girl, her life extinguished most brutally. Blood stained his chin, a gruesome tableau of the predatory nature he concealed.

Turning to me with predatory swiftness, he approached, and a scream escaped my lips. In an instant, Felix sank his sharp teeth into my neck, draining me of life. The world blurred as darkness consumed me, and I felt the cold grip of death.

When he released me, the grim reality set in. Blood dripped from my neck, and an overwhelming fatigue swept over me. Felix, realizing the irreversible act, resorted to a desperate measure. He bit his fist and forced it into my mouth, a macabre offering of his own blood. The unnatural warmth flowed through me, healing the wounds and replenishing my drained vitality.

As I regained consciousness, the room seemed to spin with the echoes of a nightmarish reality. The bond between brother and sister tested by the dark forces that intertwined with their lives.