Mission 26

Joong placed the food on the table and called Dunk.

"Dunk," Joong called.

"Young master," Joong said, rolling his eyes.

"Yuck." Dunk takes a napkin and puts the food out of his mouth.

"What?" Joong asks, pretending to be shocked, but he smiled inside his mind. He knows how bad his cooking skills are.

"You called it food?" Dunk ask angrily.

"Sorry, I don't know how to cook," Joong pretends, all innocent.

"You should learn it beside combat." Dunk left his room in anger. Joong starts to laugh. His laugh was so loud that Dunk could hear it. He came back to him and pulled him by his shirt's collar. They were so close that they could feel each other's breath. Their eyes locked into each other. When they hear the sound of the door opening, Dunk, let Joong go, and turn to the door. He ran to his mother.

"I miss Mae Na," Dunk said.

"You didn't miss dad, huh?" Kirin said.

"Of course I did. You are the one I need the most," Dunk said while hugging his father. Kirin looked at Joong, wonder is visible in his eyes.

"Oh! He is Joong's Clara's nephew," Dana said after noticing his husband's wondering face.

"Oh, ok. Dunk, we are going to take rest," Kirin said, heading to his room, followed by his wife.

"Young master," Joong called, put a lot of pressure on his heart.

"What?"

"Don't you want to have breakfast?" Joong asked teasingly.

"Ai sat, Archen."

"Hey, your parents are here. Don't call me Archen, if you don't have a dead wish," Joong said angerly.

"You will kill me, huh? You can't even take your revenge without me," Dunk said agerly.

"I don't need you, ok?" Joong left for his room.

"Let's see." Dunk screams loud enough for Joong to hear.

"Fuck you, Joong," Dunk said, leaving outside to have breakfast.

"I don't need you, bitch," Joong said, leaving for his basement for some reflection.

Dunk

Everyone sits at the dinner table, talking to each other when mom suddenly speaks out of the blue.

"Son, where is Joong?" I look at her, confused.

"I mean, when he first came, you always insist him to eat with you. Does he not here because of us?"

"No, mae. He is outside of the house," I replied genuinely.

"Oh. Ok"

"You seem close to Joong?" Dad asked. Why do they have to talk about that brat?

"Yeah. We are the same age, so a little bit," I replied while eating. No more talk about him. But why do I feel like dad is not okay with Joong? He might understand that someone is stalking him, but does he think it's Joong? I have to inform everyone.

I came to my room right after I finished my dinner. Why isn't that brat still at home? I look outside from my balcony, but no one is here. The lights in his house are also off. Isn't it always dark inside? He doesn't turn on the lights that much.