Mission 2

"Where are you?" Dunk said this on the phone to his best friends.

//At home// Two voices come together.

//Ai Chi, don't copy me// Phuwin said.

//I am not copying you// Chimon replied.

"Why are you not here?" Dunk asked furiously.

//Here where?// Again, the two asked in sync.

"At my house." This time, Dunk gets more mad.

// Your house for what?// Chimon asked in confusion.

"For what?" Dunk screams agerly.

//Aww. My ear// This voice comes from six directions, which makes Dunk a little confused. The call hung up, and Dunk was so shocked at this sudden action.

"Happy birthday, Puean." Two voices come from behind Dunk, leading him to turn back.

"You bitches," Dunk said when Phuwon and Chimon jumped at him and made him fall on the bed with them.

"Ouch. My hand." Dunk exclaimed.

"Oh! Sorry. We forget," Phuwin said.

"It's ok"

"Your dad is home?" Chimon asked.

"Yes, he is. I was about to get caught by Nana last night.

"They didn't notice your wound," Phuwon asked.

"Can't you see I am wearing a full-sleeve shirt?" Dunk said, rolling his eyes.

"Let's go down the stairs," Chimon said.

Next morning

Dunk

I wake up and try to move, but I can't because of my two best friends. They are hugging me like I am their bluster.

"Hey meung," I kick both of them out of bed.

"Aww." Both of them grin in pain.

"Serve you the right."

"You brat," Chimon said, and both of them jumped on me. They started to hit me with the pillow. Soon, our morning fight turned into a pillow fight game.

"Hey, you three. Why are you increasing my work?" We stop playing when we hear Nana.

We burst into laughter and ran to the downstairs, knowing that if we stay here any longer, she will start to nag us.

On the dining table, there are I, Mae, Phu, Chim, and Nana. Dad left to work last night. Nana served us the food and received a call. She is looking so tensed, causing me to ask her the reason.

"Is there anything, Nana?"

"Umm. Nothing much; it's about my nephew," she said with a sad face.

"What is it?" Mae asked.

"Oh! My nephew got the chance to study at the same university as young master. He has to come to Bangkok. He said he would stay in my house, but that would be so far for him, and I haven't been there for a long time."

"Why stay there? He can stay here," Mae said.

"Yes, he can. We are going to the same university after all, and I will not be bored of staying alone in the house," I said.

"I told him, but he doesn't want to bother you," Nana said.

"Tell him he will stay here," Mae said. "What's his name?"

"Joong," I replied.

"How do you know?" Finally, my friends speak again in sync.

"Um, Nana told me about him."

"Oh. Ok"