Mission 16

Author

Dunk is sitting all alone, doing nothing that makes him bored. No work, no study. He decided to meet Joong. He gets up from his bed and walks towards his room. Just as he was about to call Joong, he realized the room was unlocked. He was shocked and thought Joong might not be in the room, but he entered the room without his permission. He looked around for Joong and even called him, but no one answered.

He went to his bedroom and was startled for a few seconds after seeing a lot of photos organized in bed. He got closer and saw his photo. He was so shocked to see his photo with a red cross on it. He saw another photo of his bed with a green circle. He was about to take another photo when he felt something behind his head.

Joong could clearly hear that someone was coming to his bedroom. He finished his job and got out of the restroom. He saw Dunk in front of his bed. He took something in his band from the dower and went towards him, placed behind Dunk's head.

"One word, one step, one bullet inside your head," Joong said in a deep voice, causing Dunk to starlet.

"Jo...oong," Dunk said in a scary voice.

"Quite. Walk ahead," Joong points him to go towards a chair. Joong brought the chair close, using his leg, and signed him to sit there.

"What is it?" Dunk asked when he saw an injection in Joong's hand.

"Can you be quiet and don't move, or you will get hurt?" Joong said.

"Are you going to kill me?"

"Not now, after you tell me about your father."

"Wait your whole life, but I will not tell you," Dunk said in a sarcastic voice.

"Let's see," Joong says, injecting the medicine. After a little bit of time, Dunk becomes unconscious. Joong called his friends and took Dunk to their basement. I tied him with a chair and then threw a glass of water on his face. Dunk woke up and slightly opened his eyes.

"Pond. Per...rth" Dunk got more shocked to see Pind and Perth there, but the thing that made him more shocked was the headscarf and the neckless on Perth.

"Now tell me, where is your dad?" Joong asked.

"I will not tell you."

Perth took out his gun and pointed it towards Dunk. "Now say, where is that brat?"

"I will not!" Dunk shouts.

"Kill him," Joong said to Perth.

"Okh," Perth agreed, and he was about to pull the trigger.

"Hey wait. Ask him one more time," Pond said.

"Ok, one more chance, Dunk," Perth said.

"Kill me, but I will not tell you where it is bad. Cause...." Joong grabbed Dunk's chin before he could finish his word.

"No excuse, ok? Tell me your last wish. Then you are dead."

"Call Phu and Chii," Dunk said, pointing towards his pocket. Joong took his phone.

"Have you gone mad? Just kill him," Perth said.

"Don't call my boyfriend," Pond said.

"One day he has to know Pond, so it's better to be today," Joong replied.

"Do you think they will let you kill him?" Pond asked

"I will kill them also."

"Joong"

"If you want to save your boy, then you can, but nothing is more important than my parents lives."

"He is right, and I think Phuwin will understand he loves you." Perth said.

Joong called his one man and told him to call them.

Phuwin and Chimon receive a call from an unknown number; they come to the location, which was sent as fast as they can. Someone blindfolds them and makes them get into a car. They came to a place when someone opened the blindfold. They open their eyes and make them suitable for the light. They saw Dunk in front of them tied. They run to him and free him.

"I have a surprise for you," Dunk whispered to Chimon.