Mission 24

Dunk

To Archen

Wasn't it enough to hurt me? Now he wants to hurt me again. How can I be supposed to live knowing that whom I start to like that person now really hurting me. That person tried to kill me. Come to me to kill me. I can't take this anymore. After a long time, I think I can love someone. I can trust someone. But why, Archen? Why? Why do you have to behave like this?

Ok, I understand. You want revenge. But why hurt me? Why take revenge on me? Why think that I am like Dad? I hate when someone judges me. And now why act like nothing happened? You even didn't even apologize. What you said was just formality. Now you are saying you care for me? Am I that fool to still think that you may be like me? Yes, I am. I can't take this anymore. Why Archen? Why is it always me who gets hurt. I shouldn't have liked you that much.

You don't even know how much I trusted you, I still believe that you will understand my feelings. You will love me like I do. You will say sorry. Can you please say sorry for once from your heart. Just say I will forget everything that happened that day. I miss my naughty Joong. My sweet joong that Joong who was shy, cute talkative, friendly. I miss you. I want to have that joong again. Can you be that again, Archen?

From
Dunk

I closed my dairy after writing all of this. Tears atart to rolled on my cheeks. I console. Why, god, what was my fault? First, my father became a killer. Then my younger brother died because of an accident and now whom I start to like he is just using me for his revenge. Talkt to me nicely behaive nicely, I was just acting. What I did wrong?

I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I wake up by a knock on my door.

"Who?" I asked to be comform before using sour words. I don't want to, but he makes me curse him every time his behavior makes me mad at him.

"You have to meet the others, forget?" I heard joong's voice.

"I will be there on my own. You can leave. " I just hear footsteps going towards the stairs. Really Joong? I hate you so much.

I get ready and take my bike's key. I come to the basement, as Phuwin told. I eneter the beautiful garden. A sunflower garden. I didn't notice it last night. I come to the room where I notice a car. I sit in the car and trun the engine when it starts to go down.

I got into the room everyone was. So I am the last.

"Learn to be punctual," I hear a deep voice and turn to the owner of it. Tears are from in my eyes, but I control myself and gesture myself sitting. Not just tears but also my blood is boiling.

"Why you called us phu?"

"I didn't. The one called was Joong," Phu replied.

Joong put a big paper on the table, writing many things with photos on it.

"What?" P'pawin asked.

"The plan," Joong said.

"So the plan is..........." He explained everything.

"So is it ok?" Pond asked.

"No, I can't do it," I said.

"Me nither," Marc said.

"Are you saying you are going to kill them?" I asked in all shocked.

"Up to the situation," Pond replied.

"What? No way that we will kill them. Police will take care of it, " Phuwin said.

"I agreed with phu," Chi said.

"But I don't agree with them na Chi. Don't you think they can escape from the police easily?" P'pawin asked.

"But"

"If it's so I agree," I said.

"What?" Chi, phu, and Marc screamed in schoked.

"Yes, I agree. After all, they deserve to be dead. If I or we beign a problem I suggest you to do that without us"

"But we need you," Perth said.

"I am ok with anything until I feel like it's right."

"Then I also have no problem," Marc said.

"If you don't, why should we?" Chi said.

"So it's all?" Phu asked.

"Hmm,"

"Let's grab something to eat. I am hungry," Pond said.

"Let's go to a restaurant." Joong got up.

"Wait, can't we eat here?" Chimon asked.

"We have to cook then," Perth said.

"Then let's go out,"

"No no lets eat here. I will cook, " Pawin said. Me and I wanted to help, and he agreed.

We come back to our home after the dinner and some fun with plans.