Mission 11

Next day

Dunk

I was sitting on a bench with my best friends. When I hear someone say, "Do you know him? He is damn hot. A medical student, right?"

I don't know who they are talking about. It just makes me curious to know about whom they are talking.

"Check Facebook." Another sentence comes to me, making me open Facebook. There is already a notification. Someone is doing it live. I clicked on it and saw Joong. What the fuck! He is fighting with whom?

"Ai Phu Chi, open Facebook and follow me," I said, almost screaming, making my friends worried.

They opened their phones while following me. We reached our fighting spot. The thing that made me more worried was Joong's wound and the knife in the boy's hand he was fighting with.

Everyone was there gossiping about him. No one is against him. I was not in the mood to ask what happened. Someone from behind tried to hit Joong, but Perth stopped him. It was just Joong, but now Perth and Pond also join him. What the hell! A girl shouts from a little distance.

"Nong stop; he will die. Please don't get into trouble for me."

The boy in front of Joong tried to hit him with the knife while he was listening to the senior. But thank God I noticed it.

I snap the knife from him, almost breaking his hand. The boy looks at us.

"Now you need your boyfriend to save you," he said with a smirk. Sure, he is telling this to Joong. I kick in his dick and then kick in his face, making him fall to the ground. I was about to kick him again when Joong held me.

"Stop, stop; it's ok," Joong said.

The boy somehow managed to get up and hit me when Joong took the lead, making him dead. I hold Joong by my whole power to stop him. If I don't do it, the boy will be dead, and Joong will be in jail.

I grab his colleague and pull him in a kiss, making him relaxed.

"Are you relaxed now?" I apart our lips. He nodded.

"What are you watching? Go away." Phuwin screams.

"Go," Pond joined him. The rest of the people who were there got startled for a few seconds when Perth grabbed one's phone and threw it somewhere.

"If you also don't want to lose your phone, then go away and delete all the videos, or you are dead." Perth shouted, causing everyone to leave.

"Let's go home," I said to Joong, and he nodded.

We leave the university to let Chimon and Perth take care of the rest of the people who have videos of the fighting. Pond and Phuwin leave their condo because Pond was also a little bit injured. We came back home.

"How did you get into that trouble?" I asked with a deep voice while curing Joong's wounds.

"That girl talked with us. You see her?" He asked, then hitched in pain.

"Yeah, your senior?"

"Yes. They teased her not just today but for the last few days, so I had to teach them a lesson."

"I thought you were quite a person, but you were not," I said in a teasing tone.

"You don't know me," he said a little bit seriously.