You Go Into The Fold

Kaz
Gathers all of the Crows and basically orders them to help find you, but acts casual as if your just a Crow, but he's worried about you.
Jesper
Begs Kaz for help, as he loves you too much, and Kaz does eventually agrees to help, they find you very quickly.
Inej
Goes by herself to find you, as you don't have a lot of time left, and you're back in her arms in no time.
Wylan
Goes with the Crows to find you and brings a medical kit to help tend to your injuries.
Nina
Goes with Matthias, and he finds you at first, but Kirigan was keeping you, until Nina basically stopped his heart.
Matthias
Also went on his own to find you. He found you eventually, and you both had to have a long lecture from Kaz after.
Nikolai
Gathers everyone who is willing to help find you, and eventually, they do.
Alina
She's the sun-summoner, so of course she's going to get you out of there.
Kirigan
He joins you in the fold and you both have a lovely tea party with the Nichoev'ya.
Mal
Goes with Alina to help save you, because he loves you too much to lose you.
Tolya
Barges into the Fold on the Hummingbird with loads of weapons and people to help you.
Tamar
Begs for the help of Nikolai and he agrees to help her. She manages to find you with onl a few injuries on both of you.