「 𝟐𝟔」

𝘊 𝘢 𝘳 𝘭 𝘰 𝘴✧

𝘊 𝘢 𝘳 𝘭 𝘰 𝘴

Carlos and Rio sat around with some of their other friends, just smoking and chilling. It was summer so they had nowhere to be.

"Where lil Saint at?" Their friend Marcus asked as he looked around the room.

"With Rah. She probably waiting on me to come back." Carlos replied before hitting the blunt and passing it to Rio.

He grabbed it but it slipped out his hand and dropped onto the floor. The room went silent and everyone stared at Rio while he stared at the blunt.

"Fuck..." He mumbled before looking at Carlos.

"Boy, ain't no way boy." Marcus said as they all stared at the blunt on the floor.

"Call her." One of the boys suggested.

Rio nodded. He picked his phone up out his lap and facetimed Jordyn. It rung a few times bertie the call was declined. He tried again but this time it was immediately declined.

"We finna pull up on her." He said, standing up.

"Shit, let's go." Carlos picked up the blunt before the two walked out of Marcus' house.

They got into Carlos' car and he drove off in the direction on Jordyn's house and Rio called Raquelle.

She answered on the third ring. "Hello—."

"Wassup Rah, you know where Jordyn at?" He asked her.

Raquelle kissed her teeth. "Man fuck that bitch. She got mad at me because I wouldn't— wait, I'm hanging up." She said quickly.

"Raquelle, bruh." Rio groaned.

"Alright, I told her to tell you because she knows she was dead muhfuckin wrong for what she did but you know she got mad at me because I wasn't supporting her treacherous ass ways. Talking bout 'fuck you Raquelle.' Girl boo." She rambled.

"Rah, we just need to know where she at." Carlos interrupted her.

"Oh, sorry. If she's not at home, then she's at the nail shop. And if she's not there, she might be at Katrina's house. She just posted a picture with her." She told them.

"Thanks Rah." Rio said before hanging up.

Pulling up to Jordyn's house, they noticed an unfamiliar car in the driveway.