「 𝟐𝟎」

𝘊 𝘢 𝘳 𝘭 𝘰 𝘴✧

𝘊 𝘢 𝘳 𝘭 𝘰 𝘴

"I'm going to Ruby's house. You wanna come?" Cesar asked his brother as they cleaned up the table from dinner.

"Yeah." He replied, putting the dishes away. The twins quickly finished up their cleaning and left out.

They got to Olivia's house pretty quickly. As they walked up to the gate, Monse and Raquelle were coming from the other direction.

"I'm telling you, that lady doesn't like me." Raquelle told Monse who laughed. "Who? Our grandma? You just met her."

"She was all judgy and shit. That's why her peach cobbler tasted like ass." Raquelle rolled her eyes making Monse laugh even harder.

"No it didn't."

"Dije lo que dije." Raquelle shrugged.

Cesar and Monse ran into each other and it was a little awkward as they both walked through the gate.

"Awkward~." Carlos dragged out making Raquelle push his shoulder.

"Stop." She told him before walking through the gate. He walked behind her, staring at her ass that had seemed to get bigger now that she was more far along in her pregnancy.

He held his fist to his mouth as he leaned back to get a better view. "Stop looking at my ass." Raquelle told him and he chuckled.

"Hey, yo ass was looking at me." He walked up, hugging her from behind as they walked into the house.

"We're here." Monse announced as they walked over to the table that had different desserts on it.

"Oh hey." Olivia stood up and gave Monse a hug before hugging Cesar and kissing him.

Both Carlos and Raquelle fake gagged, sticking a finger in their mouths.

Over the month, Cesar and Olivia started dating. Carlos and Raquelle both expressed to Cesar that they think he was lame for not fighting for his relationship with Monse but then again it wasn't their business so they didn't press him about it.

"I guess once you go black, you can go back." Raquelle mumbled but only Carlos heard.

"Not me though." He said and they both laughed as they took a seat at the table.

"Can you pass the tres leches?" Olivia asked.

The teens all shared a look as Ruby passed the tres leches up to Olivia. "My mom makes the best tres leches for my birthday. Guess not this year." She sighed.