「 𝟗 」

𝘙 𝘢 𝘲 𝘶 𝘦 𝘭 𝘭 𝘦✧

𝘙 𝘢 𝘲 𝘶 𝘦 𝘭 𝘭 𝘦

Raquelle panicked as she felt the starbucks frappe she had this morning coming back up.

She quickly got up out of her seat and rushed out the classroom. "Wait, Ms Perez. You can't do that." The teacher called after her.

Raquelle ran into the girls bathroom and slammed open the stall door before emptying the contents of her stomach out into the toilet.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she threw up.

"Raquee, what happened?" Jordyn opened the stall to find her friend on the floor, crying.

"I don't know, I just started throwing up." Raquelle explained. Jordyn felt around her face and neck. 

"You definitely have a fever. Maybe it's a stomach bug." She suggested. Raquelle nodded. "Maybe."

A small voice in the back of her head was telling her it wasn't.

She decided to ignore that voice.

"Let's go to the nurse." Raquelle mumbled. Jordyn helped her up and they walked back to the class to get her stuff.

"Can I go to the nurse?" Raquelle asked. Her teacher nodded and quickly wrote a pass while Jordyn grabbed her bag.

The two girls made their way to the nurse.

"You have a pass?" The nurse asked, putting her hand over the bottom of the phone. "Yeah." She set the pass down in her desk before taking a seat in the chair.

"I'ma go back to class, you good?" Jordyn whispered.

Raquelle nodded before getting on her phone. She waited for the nurse to finish up her phone call.

"Ok, I'm sorry about that. What's wrong baby?" The nurse asked. "I threw up and I wanna go home." She told her.

After taking her temperature and calling her dad, Raquelle was called up to the office where her dad was waiting for her.

"Hey." He gave her a soft smile as he draped his arm around her shoulder.

"You okay?" He asked. "Yeah, I just wanna go to sleep." She said honestly as they walked out the door.

Getting in the car, Raquelle didn't bother putting her seatbelt on. She rested her head on the window and closed her eyes.

Monty began driving. He turned on the air which caused the scent of his car freshener to blow in Raquelle's face.