「 𝟐𝟒」

𝘊 𝘢 𝘳 𝘭 𝘰 𝘴✧

𝘊 𝘢 𝘳 𝘭 𝘰 𝘴

"How could you not give us a heads up?" Jamal exclaimed.

Carlos watched him carefully, being that he had his son in his arms as he did all that unnecessary movement.

"Chill Jamal, she's his boss. He was probably under orders not to." Cesar said.

"Yeah, chill while you holding my baby." Raquelle warned him from the floor where she was packaging orders for Carlos' clothing brand. He felt he needed another source of income now the baby had arrived and his best bet was to take his clothing line seriously.

Jamal waved her off and checked on Saint before going back to his conversations with Oscar.

"I knew she wanted to talk to you but she didn't give me any details why. She said Lil' Ricky's alive? He's been dead for decades." Oscar stated.

Carlos' eyes went wide. "Hold up! Lil Ricky is a alive? And nobody told me?" He exclaimed.

"Well I'm sorry. We just got kidnapped. It didn't really cross our minds!" Jamal replied in the same tone with the same energy. Raquelle got up, taking the baby out his hands.

"Yep, and you're done. Come on, Papa." She told him, patting her son's back lightly so he could fall back asleep.

"I don't think she would've told us he was alive if he wasn't." Jamal continued.

"I don't think you know what she would and wouldn't say." Oscar shot back.

"Oh, cause that bitch be bonkers?" Jamal said making Carlos and Raquelle laugh. "I wouldn't say that about her. She's not someone to disrespect." Oscar looked at the two laughing teens.

They quickly stopped.

"I'm gonna go to bed." Raquelle announced, walking into Carlos' room.

"There is one way to find out if she means what she says." Carlos said, standing up off the couch. "Let's see if Lil Ricky's really dead."

Jamal nodded with a smirk on his face. "What are you suggesting?" Cesar questioned.

"We dig up his grave." Oscar said.

"That's exactly what I was thinking." Jamal snapped. Cesar rolled his eyes. "Oh come on, it was?" He chuckled.

"Yep! I have the perfect bag for this, kinda. I don't really have a body examination bag but my zombie apocalypse bag could be augmented to be in the same wheelhouse." Jamal explained.