「 𝟒 」

𝘊 𝘢 𝘳 𝘭 𝘰 𝘴✧

𝘊 𝘢 𝘳 𝘭 𝘰 𝘴

"Where the fuck they at?" Carlos groaned. He leaned up against his car, waiting on the other three people who requested a ride home.

Raquelle walked up but Jordyn was nowhere in sight.

"Where's Jordyn?" Carlos asked. Raquelle shrugged. "They both finna get left—"

"Shh." Raquelle held a finger up to his lips. "Do you hear that?" She asked the boy.

"You know what I hear?" Carlos asked as he grabbed her wrist, removing her finger from his lips. "What?" She turned back to look at him.

"I hear the sound of you shutting the fuck up." He snapped at her before dropping her wrist.

Her smile dropped. Carlos laughed at this. "Keep laughing so I can smack the fuck outta you." She raised her hand at him but he grabbed it and pulled her closer.

"Chill." He told her lowly. She rolled her eyes as Carlos grabbed her face with one hand.

'I kinda wanna kiss her right now' He thought to himself as he stared at her round, full lips.

"You just gonna sit there staring?" Raquelle whispered with a slight smirk on her face.

"Ahh, where you get this confidence from?" He chuckled.

"Don't play with me, I've always had it." She said before connecting their lips. Carlos placed his hands on her waist. He slipped his tongue into her mouth.

Monse watched in shock as he sister made out with Carlos. "Raquelle! What are you doing?" Monse exclaimed.

The two pulled away from each other and turned to face the voice that interrupted them.

There, the five teens stood awkwardly. "What does it look like?" Raquelle told her sister.

Carlos watched in amusement as the two sisters argued.

"Why are you—"

"Shh!" Raquelle held her finger up to Monse, just as she did to Carlos. "I know I'm not tripping, does nobody hear that?"

Raquelle pulled away from Carlos' hold and walked toward the faint sound of whimpering.

"What is she doing?" Ruby asked in confusion, watching as she kneeled down in front of a cardboard box.