Chapter - 21

Shivers shot through my nerves as my whole body trembled from cold. Wet drops slid down my cheek, and felt a dull ache on my back. My wrist and ankles stung with pain. More droplets of the water fell over my face, and I slowly blinked my eyes, gaining consciousness. I tried to move my hand but couldn't, neither could I move my legs. Suddenly panicked, I got up - wide awake - and looked at my surroundings. Steel walls, steel floor, steel ceiling enclosed me from all four sides. It was a little dark in here, emergency lights hanging above on the wall, lighted the surroundings a little, enough to notice two bulky men standing over me - blocking my view of the front. I found myself lying on the floor with my hand and legs tied with rope. I struggled to lose my hand, but it pained more while doing so.

"Finally you're awake,"

I looked up to see Roberto walking towards me, as those two men shifted to the side, giving him the way. Rage fired up inside me, and I tried to get up to strangle him to death, but my tied up hands prevented me from doing so. I grunted in frustration as he leaned down to my eye level, gazing into mine with sinister eyes, wrinkles stretched under his eyes and forehead, giving away his old age. He could have used his last years for repentance, but he had to come back for revenge, but so sad, he won't be able to enjoy his old age days like others. I won't let him live for that long.

"It's no use for plotting my death, considering I am the one who can end your life, in seconds, right now," He said with a thunderous glow, but it didn't stop me from giving him death glares.

"Who are you fooling, old man? If you would have wanted me dead, then you wouldn't plan so much, just for me to come to you," I seethed at him,

"Who am I fooling? No one," He said and shrugged cluelessly,

"Oh, please. You even fooled your men, making them believe that your actual target was Junghyun and Junhee," I said and gritted my teeth in agony. "I was your target, then why did you involve them in this? Why did you hurt my sister so badly?"

He suddenly yanked my hair and pulled me forward. I winced and struggled under his grip, "It wouldn't have been fun then. After all, you still were living happily, unaware of my existence. And here, your brother destroyed all my hard work of so many years just for you,"

"You bastard. You took our parents from me, you even killed Taehyung's parents, and you still had the decency to say that Junghyun destroyed you," I shouted at his face,

He pushed me back, making me hit my back to the steel wall behind me. "Not my fault. Your parents happened to be the unlucky one to found that chip," Roberto grinned and then put his finger on the chin in a thoughtful manner. "That brings us to the real topic, where is that chip?"

I looked away, keeping my face neutral. Though I was not sure if my guess was right or not, I still wasn't going to give Roberto that. "I don't know what you are talking about,"

I then looked at him with disbelievingly, "Don't tell me you schemed all this just for that chip,"

Roberto rolled his eyes and said sarcastically. "I am not stupid,"

One of those bulky, brought a stool from the corner and placed it behind him. He sat on it, crossing his arm over the back of the chair and crossed his legs.

"There were three reasons," He said, sticking out his index finger. "First, I like playing games, especially mind games. How boring it would have been if I just came to you directly. But look, this cat and mouse chase game made this so much interesting,"

I huffed, "It was only interesting for you,"

"Correct," he hummed and then stuck out two fingers. "Second, for revenge. After your sister and brother ruined me, I made up my mind that I won't let that guy go so easily,"