Chapter - 11

For the first hour, Taehyung made me do some basic exercises like stretching of muscles, push-ups, etc. And he was not going at all easy on me. He made sure to squeeze every single ounce of energy and strength out of me.

After every exercise, I would slump down on the floor, but it didn't bother Taehyung at all. After 5 minutes of rest, he would again pull me up to go for another round of vigor draining. Before starting, Taehyung had me changed into a set of a black t-shirt and sweatpants, which were by then soaked in sweat. Finally, after the last exercise, I sat down on the floor and rested my head between my knees. I took a few sips of water and took deep breaths to calm down my racing heart. I held my sides tightly, as it started to pain due to muscle flex. The training room was less occupied now compare to when we came at the start. Taehyung said it was near to closing hours, but he asked for extra time for me so we could stay for another two hours.

Well, I didn't need such special treatment, we could have leaved too.

"You can take rest for 15 minutes, and then we will exercise on the treadmill," Taehyung said as he leaned on the wall and munches on some chips. I fumed in anger and stood straight before glaring down at him.

He had been doing nothing except standing in the corner and ordering me around. Time and time he would keep eating something, but won't even ask me for a bite. Apart from that, he had been doing a great job of being an in-volunteer distraction.

I mean, why God has to give such fine features to the arrogant ones so that they could be more arrogant about it. I mean come on, we couldn't even appreciate such fineness in fear to not boost up their already flamed up ego.

He was just standing doing nothing but still looked so sophisticated and graceful that it infuriated me. The time when I was doing planks, I found it a little difficult to maintain a steady position on my both hands, they were straining after doing all the pushups, and then suddenly Taehyung knelt beside me, leaning close to my face.

He placed his one hand beneath my stomach and other on the back to make me stay still. His breath was fanning over my ears, making it tingle. He whispered softly into my ears "Keep your back straight"

His voice sounded husky, making my knees weak. He circled his thumb around my hip bone while keeping me still. It was all so unexpected that I shivered at his touch, his hands glided a little upwards towards my torso. My shirt riddled up a little. As his hand made direct contact with the skin, I lost my balance, making me fall flat on my face, while he laughed whole hardheartedly, enjoying my embarrassment.

What was that? Why am I so affected by his touched? Hold yourself Jungkook; you can't give in so easily...

Because of that, I ignored him for the rest of the exercises, which he didn't mind as I followed all his orders quietly.

"We?" I emphasized, "There's no we here, it's only me who has been doing all the exercise, while you are just enjoying the show," I said,

"Well, the show was so interesting that I couldn't resist," he smirked, while I stuttered,

"Wh..wha..what?" is he flirting with me right now?

I suddenly became self conscious; I was all sweaty and messy, what was there about me right now that was interesting to watch. Is he making fun of me?

"Anyways, it's not me whose life is in danger so why would I join you" Taehyung said, bringing me out of my thoughts

"Will you stop using that statement as an excuse, it's not at all nice," I all but yelped.

Taehyung kept reminding me of the day when I was ambushed and how there is a possibility of happening something graver than last time.

"I am just familiarizing you with the reality," he said like he's favoring me,