◇Part 1◇

Ramin's Pov:

A heart full of peace is all I want. I groaned, what is the meaning of life just sleep, wake up, drink, ahh I hate my life. I was lying on my bed and scrolling on my Phone. "This bitches will never leave me alone" I ran my hands in my hair. "They think that I will give them a damn huh delusion." I turned off the phone and tried to sleep. "Yahh Ramin, it's 3 Am when you will sleep peacefully," I said to myself. Finally, I slept at 8 Am. It's my daily routine and I am fucking tired of it, sucks this life.

It was a usual day in my office all the girl's eyes were on me, and I smirked. "Tach tch pathetic" I uttered. "A doctor, wait, what! a doctor in my office," I said in a shocked voice. I walked towards her she was wearing Black clothes she was all covered up and there was a stethoscope around her neck, only her face and her palm were seen.
"Who is Ramin here?" She questioned.
I cleared my throat and said, "I am Ramin." she looked in my direction and said,  "Your father is calling you."
I hummed in response and I followed her to my father's room, I looked at him and my heart skipped for a bit, he was lying on the sofa while his eyes were closed, I ran to him, sat on my knees and asked, "Dad what happened?"
"My dear son your father's heart is weak," he caressed my cheeks and said.  I held his hands, kissed them and said, "Dad you are my brave father don't lose hope like this."

"Ramin, the doctor said that they have to admit me for my healing process," Dad said. I looked in her direction she blinked her eyes in assurance. "But da" he cut me off and said, "don't worry everything will be fine I got the best doctor."  I again looked in her direction and saw she was smiling and I got lost in those eyes I was at peace after many years. Her eyes were shining there was relief on her face she was all covered but still looking mesmerizing I was lost in her eyes she was heavenly, even though I don't believe in heaven.

She cleared her throat and I came to my senses I looked at my father and asked him when he had to be admitted to the hospital. "From today my son," he said. "Dad, I will visit you daily," I promised him. he smiled at me I got up and said, "Dad take care of yourself I am here, tell me if you need something." He hummed in response.

I walked towards her and asked her what is your name. "Janan Ahmed," she said. I smiled a little and said, "Miss Janan I will give you a lot of money just save my dad."  She chuckled and said, "Mr Ramin first of all I am just a source only Allah can save him and I am not greedy for your money." There was confidence In her tone. I twitched my lips and said I don't believe in god. "It's your problem, not mine," she said. I laughed sarcastically and said, "You are the first woman who has this much courage to talk like this with me."
"Ahan how pathetic are you," she said.
I clenched my jaw and warned her to stay within her limit. "May Allah guide you, Mr Moron." She said and left the room.

I groaned. "How dare she, showing attitude huh,"  I said to myself. "Ahh woman,"  I closed my eyes and sighed. Her smile appeared as I closed my eyes, her beautiful smile. "She is a shop of tantrums," I chuckled and said, "Oh Janan what I am feeling right now, I never felt this before, what have you done with me, Miss Janan?" I also left there and went into my room.

I was doing my work, and after 2 tiring hours I finally finished the work I looked at my wristwatch, it was time to take Dad to the hospital. I got up and went into Dad's room, "Dad can I come in?" I asked, and he said yes. I went in and said, "Dad we have to go now," he hummed, and I helped him to get up. We went to the car, I drove to the hospital, and we reached there.

"What is happening to me, why my heart is beating fast?" we went to the hospital I was talking to the receptionist when suddenly my heart beat became fast. "Mr Ramin," I looked in the voice direction and it was my Janan, a smile crept on my face I was admiring her heavenly beauty but my princess disturbed me, "Mr Ramin where is your father," she asked. I pointed my finger where my Father was sitting. She looked in my finger's direction and said, "We have to shift him to a room, so which room do you like for him."
"The room where you can come easily,"  I said with confidence. she rolled her eyes and said, "Follow me."
I went to Dad and said, "Dad, let's go." We both followed her, the room was on the 3rd floor, we took the lift, and we followed her to the room. "Her choice is good," I said to myself.  my dad lay down on the mattress and 2 nurses came with medical equipment. Janan held the butterfly needle and inserted it into the superficial vein. Dad hissed in pain. "Dad, are you okay?" I asked him. he hummed. "Don't worry Mr David you will be fine, Inshallah," Janan said while smiling. I was so lost in her smile, "Oh Janan you will be my death one day." she left and I remained looking at her back figure.

"If it is possible then I wanna hide you from this world my Janan." Her name has magic in itself the way I feel peace while uttering her name, Janan.

            _________________________

            JazakAllah for reading🎀

A/n:  The first part might be boring but I hope you will like the further one.🦋

🦋
     🦋
🦋

Vote and comment🪐