Jax and Kaufmo💛🩷

After everyone says there peace at the Kaufmo's funeral they noticed jax was missing. Pomni asks them what Jax and Kaufmo's relationship was like. The group gives answers that Pomni was not expecting.

The others held Kaufmo's funeral. Even though Pomni didn't have a connection with Kaufmo she still felt sad like the others. Pomni looked at Ragatha who had tears in her eyes. She clearly loved Kaufmo like a brother or a best friend. After everyone finished what they had to say they noticed Jax wasn't present.

"Okay Jax do you want to say something-." Gangle and the others look and see he wasn't there.

"Anyone seen Jax?" Gangle asked.

"Not since we got back from the candy adventure." Kinger replied.

"He probably bailed." Zooble said.

"I don't see why he would do that...." Ragatha stated.

"Ragatha....it's Jax. He's too Jaxy for his own good in this digital world." 

"Hey, Since I wasn't here for a while...What was Jax's and Kaufmo's bond like?" Pomni asked.

The others go silent. Pomni was confused clearly it couldn't have been that bad. Sure Jax is the worse at times but surely he had a soft or good side to him. Then again this isn't a fairytale where villians do have that.

"Actually....there relationship was very complicated..." Zooble went on.

Jax was walking to the lobby. He sees everyone is there but Kaufmo isn't like he usually is. Where could Kaufy be? Jax went to the kitchen and then he slipped and fell landing hard on his back he groaned loudly. Kaufmo came out from behind the counter laughing like it was the most harlious thing. The others rushed in seeing what the noise was and see max on the ground.

"Kinger!" Kinger yelled out. He  helped him up. "What happened."

"Ask the *censored*  Clown!" Jax's ears were down in annoyance and looked at Kaufmo.

"Oh come on Jax. Where's your sense of humour?" Kaufmo asked.

"You literally could've harmed me badly Kaufy!" Jax was very pissed. Never been this pissed before.

"Relax it's the digital world! Only way to die is getting abstracted."

"I'm done with you clown!" Jax stormed out slamming the kitchen door behind him.

"Wow....Jax can get mad?" Pomni asked.

"Oh yes, and when he is....we don't want to get in his way at all. But it's very rare." Zooble answered.

"I'll admit....Kaufmo wasn't a saint but he was still our friend. But he always liked to target Jax with pranks mostly. That made him annoyed all the time." Ragatha sighed.

"Oh, it doesn't stop there."

Kaufmo walked up to Jax who was standing alone with his arms crossed.

"Hey Jax?"

"What Kaufy?"

"I wanted to say sorry...are you injured at all?"

"No...I'm not but seriously leaving something on the floor to trip on is a bad idea."

"I thought you like seeing funny things happen to people?"

"I do Kaufy! But there's lines you don't cross like that."

Kaufmo held out his hand with a smile. Jax took it not expecting what he was gonna do next. Kaufmo opened a dark closet and shoved Jax in and closed it. Jax got up and was fuming he started banging on the door.

"KAUFMO! ARE YOU *CENSORED* KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW!?"

Kaufmo was laughing at the other side. He like seeing Jax worked up and mad for some reason. Ragatha came running down to Kaufmo.

"Kaufmo what's going on!?"

"Oh just locked Jax in the closet and he's mad."

"KAUFMO WHAT!? YOU CAN'T BE DOING THAT!"

"Ragatha! He's a jerk to everyone I'm sure he deserves it."

"Kaufmo...I get that he isn't a pleasant person to be around but doing this makes you look worse. Jax only goes as far as making snide comments and shoving people out of the way."

Kaufmo sighs and nods he unlocks the door and Jax comes out pissed off.

"I HOPE YOU ABSTRACT NEXT YOU CRYING CLOWN!"

"Jax! You cant say that!!!" Ragatha yelled.

"No! I can this clown is gonna make me abstract before I even find an exit!"

"Jax....theres no exit like Caine said."

"You really believe a dental ai man? Come on Dollface you're smarter than that!"

Pomni was shocked. Kaufmo wasn't the best towards Jax, I'm sure he didn't have any ill Intentions but still, crazy. She goes to her room for the night. She looks across hers to see Jax's room. She sighs and knocks on his door. After a bit jax answers in looking at Pomni confused.

"What do you want newbie?" He asked.

Pomni then hugs Jax that took him back. His ears shot up very straight and his body tenses up.

"What the heck-!"

"I heard about what Kaufmo did when he was here...."

Jax goes silent. He sighs and gets Pomni off him. "Yeah he was very impulsive with his jokes. But I didn't hate him."

"You didn't?" Pomni asked.

"Nah, he just had a sick sense of humour. Kind of like me at that adventures."

"Yeah you threw me out of that truck!!! And you were so mad that there wasn't any bloodshed!"

"Yep! But the great thing is that there just NPCs you won't hurt them if you kill just a bit of them."

Pomni couldn't help but laugh. Jax can be funny when you talk to him.

"You also have a sick sense of humour."

"Hey, what's the saying I said when you first arrived?"

"I'm fine with doing whatever, as long as I see funny things happening to people." Pomni repeated with her rolling her eyes.

"Exactly! Now go to bed it's late."

Pomni nods and goes to bed. She lays down and then thinks that Jax Really isn't that bad to be around.

Hiya! It's been a while because I didn't know what much to write from the pilot. So I saw episode 2 and got good ideas! So yeah i don't actually think Kaufmo and Jax had this relationship wanted to make that clear. This was written for entertainment purposes. We don't know much about Kaufmo who knows? Maybe he was worse than Jax.