🐇Hello Newbie! 🐇

In this story Jax is like 16-17. What was Jax's first day like? Was he the cocky piece of beef jerky?

Jax's POV
My eyelids felt heavy. And the surface felt cold and hard on my body. Last I remembered my friend put a headset on my head while I was on my phone. What was my friends name!? God I can't remember! What's my name!? Why can't I remember!? I opened my eyes and shot up, I was in some weird lobby.

"Hello!"

I looked up and gasped. It was a talking chess piece with eyes!

"What the f*ck!?"

"Now now my dear! We can't have that voguer language in my circus."

I looked around and saw all sorts of different things. There was a Ribbion person, A ragdoll, A Queen chess piece, a clown, and a weird looking geometric thing.

I looked down at my hands and saw that my arms were purple! I started to touch my face and head and felt ears...They weren't human ears. And they were down to my back. AND WHY CANT I OPEN MY MOUTH!? I got up, damn was I tall. What am I!?

"Here!"

I looked and saw that Caine was holding a mirror and my reflection was a purple rabbit with pink suspenders. I backed up in shock and tripped on something and fell. I looked and saw it was a weird triangle creature with eyes.

"Hey easy now! This happened to all of us." The Ragdoll kneeled down to my level and had a sweet smile. She seems like a kind person. The chess piece helped me back on my feet.

"I'm Kinger! I collect insects and stay in that pillow fort all day over there!"

That was a big fort.

"Uhm...Where exactly am I? Am I dreaming?" I asked.

The weird dental man who had eyes flew so close to my face just staring at me. I smiled nervously.

"Why your in The Amazing Digital Circus! And I'm your Ringmaster!" He exclaimed while he flew up.

"Okay, how do I leave?"

Everyone went silent. It was concerning.

"Unfortunately...You can't. There's no way out." The Ragdoll said sadly.

"No..."

I started pulling on my ears trying to get the headset off but nothing was happening. They were right...I'm trapped here in a circus! Dollface smiled a little bit. How can she be happy!?

"Well what is your name!?" Caine yelled.

"I don't know..."

"No one can ever remember there name. But we can just get you a new one. BUBBLE!"

"Yes Caine?"

"Get the Name machine! We have a newbie!"

Bubble did exactly that. He just pushed a button and this whole thing just fell down. I'm not sure if I should be disturbed that it almost crushed me or....

Caine pulled the lever.

"What do you think of  QOISNE?"

"Uhh-"

"Your right terrible let's try again!"

"What do you think of Jaxon?"

Actually, I like the name Jax. It has a ring to it.

"Alright."

"Well welcome to the circus Jax! Ragatha will you show him around?"

"Of course!"
END POV