🎂 Birthday 🎂

Ragatha find out it's Jax's birthday. It's up to her and the gang to figure out what there gonna do.
(Art not mine.)

Ragatha's POV
I was in my room t my desk just scrolling on the internet. It's awesome that even in the digital world we have phones. And it's addicting to watch these weird videos of cats and cucumbers. I checked the time.

"Oh my it's 2am!"

I wasn't even tired. But I do know that I should get some sleep, there could be some weird stuff happening in the morning. Caine is unpredictable now a days. Now that I think about it Caine's last activities were very weird.

"And that's what we're gonna do!"

We all looked at Caine confused. He wants us to throw stuff at Jax? Not even stuff but baseball bats. We all turned and looked at Jax who had his arms crossed rolling his eyes. How is he not even disturbed that Caine wants us to throw baseball bats at him? Next thing we know Bats appeared in our Hands. I swear Caine is sick sometimes.

"I'm gonna enjoy this!" Zooble exclaimed.

"I think we all are."

Ahh poor Jax, he's probably still bruised from that day. I giggled a bit at this. Jax took it like a champ like he always does. When he first got here he was always arguing with Caine but now he just goes with the flow. I looked at my calendar and my eyes went wide, it's Jax's birthday...WAIT WHAT!? How does Caine know when someone's birthday is!? Caine does access to our phones and calendars, it's how we keep up of days Caine has and the activities we do. I jumped out of my seat and went to everyone's door and woke them up and told them to meet me in the Lobby. Even Caine and Bubble was there.

"Ragatha, why are we up this early?" Zooble rubbed her eye.

"Yeah, is there a problem?" Pomni asked.

"Did you guys check the calendar?" I asked.

"Wait, you look at the calendar?"

"Zooble just look."

I looked at them getting there devices out and went to the calendar.there eyes widened at the same time.

"Oh....my....gosh..." Zooble managed to say.

"How does Caine know?" Pomni asked.

"Wait, that means he's 23?"

"Well that's how birthdays work last I checked Gangle." Kinger said.

"I know because I have my ways! And that's why there's no adventure or activity of some sort."

"Okay so what are we going to do? Just pretend that it's a normal day Im pretty sure Jax doesn't know either." Zooble asked.

"I don't know...How do birthdays work in the digital world?" Gangle asked.

I thought for a moment. What can we do? I then have a idea!

"Okay everyone huddle up, I have an idea!" I exclaimed. And then I started to explain it. Boy was Jax in for a surprise.

JAX POV
That stupid Alarm thing that Caine does every morning at like 6am is annoying. Can't a pretty rabbit such as myself get his beauty sleep. I'm kidding, seriously I hate when Caine does it. I usually am not fair but he is an AI. He doesn't know that much about human people and there needs. True we don't need to eat but we still get hungry. I sat up with my ears droopy for some odd reason. Eh whatever I don't care just gotta get this fur untangled.

After I groomed my fur I walked out and saw that no one was outside there door waiting for Caine.

'This is odd...'