Back In Real World (Jax x Ragatha)

Ragatha POV
I groaned as I opened my eyes. My head was killing me. I stared at the ceiling but something was off. I looked around and gasped, I was in my room before I was trapped. I shot up and looked at my arms. They weren't doll arms they were real human arms. I couldn't believe I was back to my home.

"Hey Rachel you up?" I heard a male voice call.

That's right! My name was Rachel. But even though I'm happy that I'm back home there's still a person on my mind, Jaxx.

"Hey dear how you feeling?"

"Uhhh..." was all I could say. I was also seemed to be married. My face saddened, I was married but liked someone else.

"Why the long face? Thought you would be happy that you escaped that digital world." He said.

I was shocked at what he said.

"How do you know that?"

"Don't question it, just eat and chill you must be hungry."

It was true, I am starving. And the eggs and bacon look so good. I gobbled up the food with my hands instead of a fork. Didn't care about etiquette right now, I care about getting food in my system.

The male chuckled at this.

"You have something on your face." He grabbed a napkin and wiped it off.

"Thanks..." I said with a smile.

"Sure." He looked over and saw the VR headset and his face turned angry. He got up and grabbed it and threw it out the window. A car ran over it and it was destroyed. I saw him wiping his hands like he did some dirty work.

"There, don't have to deal with that Sht again!"

I laughed. I am happy I'm not trapped anymore but sad. I'm gonna miss Jaxx a lot, I did have a crush on him somehow. I heard rumours that he had one on me too by Zooble. I don't know how true that is. He seemed to not like anyone that much especially Gangle. I really want to know why he was always bullying Gangle.

"What date is it?" I asked.

The dude looked at me confused. He pulled out his phone it's strange that he doesn't know what date it is.

"It's November 5th." He replied.

"It's fall!!" I cheered.

"Sure is." He said.

My memory was slowly coming back, this person is my husband. And his name was Joshua.

"Joshua?"

"That's my name don't wear it out!"

I chuckled at his reply. My love for Josh is coming back too. I still miss the others especially Jaxx I hope that they managed to escape.

"Why the long face. You got out of that digital prison."

"I just miss my friends I made. Especially this one guy."

END POV

??? POV:
Rachel met a guy in that place? That doesn't seem to make sense.

"Who was it?"

"His digital name was Jaxx, he was a tall purple rabbit. Always had a huge grin on his face, he would also prank the whole circus." She laughed.

"Oh..."

I looked at Rachel. She had a sad smile on her face. She clearly misses Jaxx. What she needs to know is that this guy Jaxx was never real. He was just a digital NPC character in the game.

"Listen, this Jaxx guy was never real. He was just a digital fictional character in the simulation." I said.

She looked up still upset.

"It was still a person who was in Jaxx's character."

"That's true."

The tension I can't really take anymore.

"Okay Dollface bring it In." I laughed.

Rachel shot her head up and stared at me for a second. And then the realization hit her.

"Jaxx!?" Rachel pulled me in a tight embrace. I was being held down and wasn't comfortable.

"Yeah...it's me!"

"I can't believe this! How do I not know!? Wait how did you go In there?"

End POV

Josh entered the room and Saw Rachel slowly place a headset on. He shrugged his shoulders and took his hat off and placed it in the closet. After a minute later he heard Rachel scream. He dropped everything and rushed out of the closet and saw Rachel getting sucked in the VR. He was standing in disbelief and shock.

"What the fck!?" He yelled.

Josh picked up the headset and heard a weird theme song. Josh took a deep breath then Josh couldn't feel his arms and couldn't put it down. He then got sucked inside it.

"Welcome to the Digtial circus!" Caine greeted.

Jaxx rubbed his head and saw the redhead next to him so the same.

"Where are we!?" She yelled.

"Oh my gosh...so we didn't know who each other were or remember our old life." Rachel said.

"Yeah toots. But you I do remember how we got out of there."

"How?"

"This door is random."

"Wonder what it is. Ladies first Toots."

"Oh please! It would be Sucide going through an unknown door in here."

"Your loss." Jaxx opened the door and was about to enter until Ragatha pulled him away.

"Are you crazy!?"

"We're all mad here Dollface. Plus it could be our way out of here!"

"Jaxx! Will you ever get it!? There is no way out!!"

"Rags I really think we should go through this door."

"Im not doing that!"

Jaxx sighed and then grabbed Ragatha. She squirmed and screamed in anger. Jaxx pulled her in the doorway.

"And then you were unconscious."

"How did you remember that!? I can't remember that much!"

"Have my ways Dollface! Anyways I'm tired." Josh yawned. He then laid down next to Ragatha and fell asleep. Ragatha smiled and pulled the covers over them.

"Sweet dreams."