🌽Swap 🍭

Caine ran out of ideas to get his friends minds going. It was until he had a bright idea, to swap a certain Ragdoll and Purple rabbit personalities. But when Ragatha gets Jax's personality she's much worse than Jax was.

Caine POV
"I don't know Bubble what else can be done?" I asked. I cant believe I'm admitting it but these adventures are getting too repetitive and boring. I rather not have another person abstract because of it.

"Hmmm I don't know Caine." Bubble replied.

So it really has come down to this, a ringmaster that can't entertain. What kind if ringmaster is that?

"JAX!!! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" I looked over and saw Ragatha chasing Jax while he was laughing.

"Aw come on Dollface~ you know you love the centipedes!"

I watched as Ragatha slapped Jax. I honestly was more expecting Zooble to do something like that not Ragatha. Jax just kept laughing and she stormed away. I really need to make a rule to have Jax to not prank Ragatha with centipedes.

"Hey Caine...You thinking what I'm thinking?" Bubble asked.

"Indeed I am Bubble!"

I was floating in the hallway and found Ragatha. Perfect!

"Hey Ragatha!"

She stopped and looked up at me and smiled. Glad I stopped her from going to her room.

"Hey Caine! What's up?"

"Oh uh I was wondering if you could help with an adventure?"

"Of course Caine! What can I do."

"Just hold still my dear!"

I then snapped my fingers that held her in place. She looked confused.

"Caine!?"

"Hold still my dear!"

I watched as her Color's were turning to white and grey and then she passed out. I was not expecting that but she's fine! I'll just put her in her room on her bed.
End POV

Jax POV
That Dollface is so dramatic. It wasn't even a real centipede it was made of plastic. Don't tell me she's afraid of plastic now. Because that's just pathetic. My thoughts was interrupted by Caine appearing in my room out of no where.

"Caine! Ever heard of knocking!?"

"No! What's that!?"

I facepalmed. I keep forgetting this dental man is a moron. I could see he had something in his hands, it was a bottle of some kind.

"Need you to hold still my dear!"

"Wha?"

I couldn't move. What is this dental floss doing!?

"Caine!? What the actual f**k!?"

My vision then turned black.
End POV

"Alright Bubble. They should be up in a few minutes!"

"Alright Caine!"

Caine and Bubble were in the lobby with everyone else. Zooble, Kinger, Gangle, and Pomni were chatting and hanging out. They didn't notice that Ragatha and Jax were absent. It was until they all heard a door slamming.

"Let the fun begin..." Caine whispered to Bubble.

Everyone rushed to the hallway and saw that Jax's Color's were changed. His clothes were blue.

"Ragatha!!" He yelled.

Ragatha opened the door with a smirk on her face. Her hair wasn't red it was purple with a pink dress.