Chapter 11

"A Deserving Apology"

After hearing his full story, i couldn't help but think of myself, A b*tch, she's a b*tch, an a**hole of a b*tch. I knew already that she was bad, but i would have never expected her to be that bad?

The fact that i sympathize with her a little bit in my interaction with kain, but this, THIS!, change my whole damn mind, this body that im possessing is a complete f***ing b*st*rd, who does not know basic respect.

I also have the f***ing nerve to be mean to him, when he has all the right to be furious at me in any form possible, just why?, why was that not mentioned in the novel? , im such a  b*tch, ughhhhh!

"Jullios, I-" immediately i went down on my knees in front of him and started to apologize.

"I am truly, ever, sincerely sorry, i will never expect you to forgive me and i wish you wont, also always treat me with disrespect and unkindly because i do not deserve to be treated nicely by a person who i hurted so much, i am sorry, i am sorry, i am sorry. I know words alone won't heal you through all the things that i have said, but please, even so, i want to let you know how deeply sorry i am."

I kept kneeling down because what he dealt with was not that easy to forget.

His eyes widened, "I would have never expected you to go that far."

As he noticed that a lot of people were watching the grand duchess kneeling in front of a mage, whispers started scattering. So he hastily pulled her up and dragged her gently outside the garden.

When we kept walking, my head stayed lowed out of all the guilt that i felt, knowing i treated him rudely without knowing the context that i was the one who was a f***ing b*tch to him at first.

As they arrived, he immediately told her, "Your grace, i am grateful that you apologized to me, but i already made that memory as part of my past, so please raise your head."

"No!, if there's any desire, any wish that you would want, please just say it, and i will grant it. I will not stand by and just excuse myself with my rude actions towards you."

As a person in my past life who've experience verbal bullying, i know how broken he mustve felt after hearing that, so i must be accountable for what the original Cynthia did, since this is my body now.

He seemed quiet for a moment, then suddenly he started talking, "I do not wish for anything, other than the fact that what happened happened, but time is moving forward, and so should i."

"Are you really sure about that?, i am the grand duchess, i-i can give you anything you want, ill kill myself if you tell me, ill give you my title so people will finally respect you, just everything, you name it and i will get it for you, so please dont limit yourself."

Again, he went silent for a few seconds because he wanted to know what were the right words to say in this situation.

"Eversince i met you that day, i was suprised on how you acted differently, though your aura stayed the same, but your personality was way different compared to what i remembered, because i know damn well, the woman i met five years ago would never do such a thing in a public place just to sincerely apologize to me, so I've been curious. Are you really the Cynthia Vae Dalaris?"

TO BE CONTINUED!