Chapter 14

"An Experienced Heart"

"Cynthia, do not disappoint me,"

My eyes opened with fear, "Hah!!!!!"

I woke up surprised, having that nightmare. Just... what was that? Ughhh, eversince i came back after the debutante ball, I've been having nightmares for the past 3 days. Why is this happening all of a sudden?

I breathed in and out to handle what i was feeling.

Well, it can't be helped. Let's get over it now. I immediately went in the mirror and brushed my hair, looking at myself. i noticed, Ahhh, it's really showing that im not having any good sleep at all.

Mia came and knocked on my door, "Your grace, i shall come inside now."

"Ahh, yes, of course, Mia."

The maid looked shocked, "Oh my! your grace, are you ok?, you seem pale."

"I am fine, im just having trouble sleeping for the past few days."

She looked concerned and started panicking, "we can call a doctor, and -"

I interrupted her before she could continue, "Thank you for your concern, but it is not needed mia, just prepare another hot bath for me today."

"If that is what you wish." she bowed, but Mia felt bad, for she could not do anything to help her.

After taking a bath, getting dressed, and eating breakfast, I soon started working on my job.

The butler came in and knocked, "Your grace, may i come in?"

"Yes, you may."

After entering, he bowed, "Good morning your grace. It seems like there's a letter from the palace."

He hands her the letter, and i held it, then i started reading the contents. As i was finished, i told him.

"Thank you, Philip, you need not to wait for my reply since this letter is only a notice that an imperial meeting will be held tomorrow."

"I see, then i shall take my leave." He bowed once more and left.

Finally a meeting is happening, ive been waiting for this for a long time now, and at last i can address the issues faced by the people in the slums to all of the nobles, including the emperor, im so glad, mybe their situation will be better once this topic is braught up towards them to hear, i cant wait!"

When my workload was done, i went to the balcony and took a rest, i then requested my maids for some tea to drink and read a book. Its soo crazy to think that in the novel we as readers do not know what sort of different information written in the books of the story until you read it yourself, like since the purpose of this book is only for the characters background aesthetics, but now, to read all of this information is truly amazing, it can make you think how anything has its own uniqueness, and value even by its smallest detail.

I looked at the view above, and I felt calm and peaceful. If i had been in my past life, i would have probably only hear the sound of loud trucks, cars, and motorcycles passing by, but now it's just peaceful chirps of a bird and the sound of the calming wind.

But of course, it's only because i was blessed by becoming Cynthia and having her richness. mybe, if i was Transmigrated as a commoner with no money, my life would have struggled more.

So that's why, at this very moment, im enjoying my life that was blessed to me and help what i could when needed, because im no longer, May the girl who struggled from poverty, but Cynthia the grand duchess, and as a person with a title, i will use it for good.

TO BE CONTINUED!

AUTHORS NOTE:

Sorry yall that i only updated this now, i got lazy uploading new chapters, but yeah daily releases will happen starting now, love yaaaa♡