Chapter 7

"Where Everything Started"

About a week later, i never saw Jullios again after that, but within those days, i used the opportunity to travel around the capital and roamed every inch of that place just to enjoy and have fun.

But of course, i never neglected my work as grand duchess and continued to do that job properly, and this was honestly better than my college days where I was always stressed out about my exams, projects and research. So yeah, life was pretty good.

When those times ended, the day of the main story finally came. This is exactly the page 1 of the novel where two of our main characters finally met.

As my maids prepared for my makeup and dress, i couldn't stop myself from thinking, Ahhh! , today's the day, today's the day. I am finally gonna see our beautiful female lead and our handsome male lead of the story. I can not personally wait.

When everything was finally over, i was dressed up with an amazing sexy sparkly blue dress and a diamond tiara, with jewels designing my hair.

Though she may be a villainess, i personally do not mind her style. As a matter of fact, i quite like it, considering in my first life, i never had a chance to make myself look good since I  didn't have enough money to buy those new high fashioned clothes, but now its different, im actually wearing what i want without holding myself back.

"Your grace, you look beautiful as ever."

I smiled, "Thank you, Mia."

Upon entering the carriage to finally attend the debutante ball, my heart was racing in excitement. As one of the biggest fans of this book who always wanted it to have a live adaption, this is honestly a dream come true for me since i can really see their real faces in personal.

The moment came, finally I arrived at the palace, going through the entrance i could see golden lights shimmering outside the door, and when i finally got in my eyes was truly amazed of such sight that i saw.

Giant diamond chandeliers with golden frames hanged through the ceiling, alongside a beautiful and elegant designs through the walls. At that moment, i felt as though i wanted to cry, but, i held it in.

Oh my gosh, I can't believe this is really happening. Let's go have some fun!

I directly went to the nearby food tables, craving for the dish and wine that was presented. I hope it tastes good as it looks, Ahhh!

I grabbed a plate and placed food in it, and immediately, i started eating.

Then, out of nowhere, a mans voice spoke behind me.

"Are you really the one who they call the noblest woman in the empire?" He crossed his arms while talking at me.

Ughh, it's him again. Well, since he's one of the main characters, it's normal for us to see each other at given situations.

"I am merely eating food all alone while no one is watching. I do not need to look perfect evertime, you know."

He sighed, "Look around you, do you not see that their judging every move that you make?"

I looked around and realized, ohh, he's right, i am being watched, but, ehhh, whatever.

"So what? Im not harming them nor showing them any form of disrespect or improper actions, so why should i care? If anything, at least im not talking bad about other people for minding their own business."

He smiled for a bit, "You're right."

Suddenly, the sound of trumpets came. Both of us looked up in suprised.

!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!

"THE IMPERIAL FAMILY HAS ARTIVED!"

As i saw them enter, my eyes centered around him, there he is, the male lead of the story, Crown Prince, Kain Fleire Alphis.

TO BE CONTINUED!