[🧡] An Apple a Day Keeps Limey Away! [SEASON 1: EP 1) [PT. 2] [🧡]

Previously on THE MULTIVERSE...

Firey and Leafy woke up in a purple void, went into a orange portal that leads to an object show called "BURNER" which stands for.. " Beautiful Ultimate Really Never Ending Realm! ", but what the two didn't realize is that they're being watched over the void by a mysterious man, Anyways, Firey and Leafy woke up in BURNER, trying to look for someone for directions.. But then they stumbled upon some Apple Trees.. While they were eating some apples, a figure was behind them, That figure was named "Daddy Long Legs", The host of "BURNER". Who was really confused on why these two were here in the first place.. But no matter, He kinda went on and started teleporting the ACTUAL contestants that he teleported.. And the show started like normal, but with Firey and Leafy on there... Will Firey and Leafy get out of BURNER on the first challenge? Will the other BURNER contestants come along in their adventure? Find out later on... THE MULTIVERSE!!!

=============================================================

After the intro was done, Daddy Long Legs was announcing the first challenge..

⚫️: Let's... do.. the... challenge.. now..

💿: I... feel like we're kind in a little bit of a.. disadvantage...?

🍃: Yeah, D.L.L! Let's choose one of them to be on our team and the other one can join "The Delinquents"!!

⚫️: Oh... Okay..... You can split off.. into the two.. tea-

🍋‍🟩: No! No! You don't understand! These two are extremely overpowered! If you put either of them into any team, then their teams would just win the challenges over and over again! They're like the juggernauts! You've got to make sure you have atleast some sort of disadvantage!

💊: They look like a mess, dude...

🔥: Yeah, Lime-freak. Record looks really shy.. So how can she win the challenges over and over again? Same to Tissues, He looks like he doesn't take things seriously..

🍋‍🟩: W-well, YOU don't understand, you two! They might have a secret power to demolish us! You never know what they can do...

🔥: Ok, if you say so, Limey..

Firey and Pilly went off and started talking to each other...

💊: Seriously... Limey needs to not make this game unfair.. Those two are seriously a mess.. How can they win challenges every time? You know what I mean, Firey?

🔥: Yeah, I agree. That Lime needs to be squeezed.. Say, Want to be friends with me and Polaroid? You don't seem evil to kill someone like Limey said..

💊: Hmm.. I'll think about it... For now, Let's do the challenge..

🔥: Alright!

The two went back to the apple tree where D.L.L was standing there, about to say something..

⚫️: The challenge... Is to get an apple out of... one of these three... trees... and give.. it.. to.. me.. But since.. Firey and Leafy.. ate the two apples... I regenerated them.... so yeah...I.. like.. apples.. I might wanna eat one so.. yeah.. Please.. do that.. And the last.. two teams to get.. the apple.. and give it to me.. will lose.. Go now, thanks..

The challenge begun, And the three teams were making a plan of getting the only apple on the tree..

🍋‍🟩: Delinquents! It's time to use our ultimate weapon! Polaroid!