[👵] Watch Your Step!! (SEASON 1: EP 3) [PT. 2] [👵]

Previously on "THE MULTIVERSE.."

Firey, Leafy and the others were teleported to the land of.. "BFG" also known as.. "Battle For Grandma".. Where a Grandma PNG is hosting a show for some reason.. Anyway, Firey and Leafy stumbled upon a familiar friend, 8-Ball.. Who introduced to the other characters to familiarize them too.. And.. after a bunch of conversation talking.. Grandma is about to announce the first challenge.. Who's gonna be the two people that get eliminated? Find out later!

===========================================================================

After the intro was done, Some of the contestants are starting to get a LITTLE impatient and just waiting for the challenge to announce..

💊: Cmon, Grandma! PILLY IS GETTING IMPATIENT!! ANNOUNCE THE CHALLENGE..

🛏️: Hey, you should know patience, little guy.

💊: Pilly never learns patience! >:X

🛏️: Oh, maybe I can teach you?

💊: Hmm, Okay fine.. Pilly is listening..

Mattress started learning Pilly on how to be patient... While Rosey, Leafy and Firey were just watching them from afar..

🌹: Aww, look at those two bonding together!!

🔥: I mean, yeah. It's cute.

🍃: I wish we can do that, Fireball!! :D

🔥: Uhh.. y-yeah.. I sure do too..

🎱: Hey guys, Grandma is about to announce the first challenge, Let's gooo...

🍃: Oh, ok. I'm gonna go call Mattress and Pilly!

🔥: Sounds good, Bye Leafy!

🍃: Bye, Firey!

8-Ball from BFB, Firey, and Rosey were walking to the center, waiting for the others to come too..

[THE OTHERS..]

🥪: 🎶 I'm gonna win this competition, I'm gonna win this competition.. 🎶

🔭: Please.. Shut up!

🥪: I just know I'm gonna win, ok?

🤎🟤: Yeah, I highly doubt that, man.

🥪: Shut up! >:(

🤎🟤: Nah. :/ Let's just go to the center.

🥪: Fine..

...

📷: (prints out) " Hmm.. "

🐤: Hey, Uhh.. Polaroid, is it?

📷: (nods)

🐤: Well, It's nice to meet you! What are you doing?

📷: (prints out) " I am just... exploring this.. strange land. "