[🧡] A Never-Ending Realm.. (SEASON 1: EP 1) [PT. 1] [🧡]

𝓐 𝓯𝓮𝔀 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻..

🔥: OOOH! Let's try that portal!

🍃: Hm? Why?

🔥: Because this one is full on orange, Like me!

🍃: Are you sure we want to go to that portal? What if it's bad?

🔥: Oh, I'm sure we'll be fine, Leafster! Now come on!

After a few hours have passed, Firey and Leafy decided to go to an orange-y portal. Firey then holds Leafy's hand and the two of them went to the portal.

🍃: Umm, Firey. I don't know about thi-

Leafy didn't finish her sentence as the two of them went to the portal, And after that, Screaming was heard and all went silence... Until a mysterious man, was watching their adventure the entire them they woke up in The Void..

❓: Hmm.. It looks like A Living Fire and a Leaf, are the next visitors to go in this void.. I wonder how they got in my realm? No matter, They'll probably come back anyday now.. That orange-y portal was really boring to me anyway.. Hahahahahahaaa!!

After what feels like forever, Firey and Leafy woke up in a some sort of.. box? An orange box to be exact, And it's just.. orange floors and walls all over..

🔥: Well, this doesn't look like our home at all! But i like the colors though :o

🍃: Fireball, stay focused. We need to talk to someone for directions in this.. orange.. void.

🔥: Doesn't look like a void to me, looks like a cube.

🍃: Well, whatever this world is, It's really weird.. Come on, let's go find some people for directions.

Firey and Leafy explored this orange realm for a couple of minutes now, and they stumbled upon 3 apple trees..

🔥: Oooh! An apple! I am kind of hungry..

🍃: Me too, all that exploring in that purple void makes me hungry..

Firey tried to reach for the apple, but he can't reach..

🔥: Man, I'M TOO SHORT!!

🍃: Well, We can just build a ladder..

🔥: Oh.. I didn't really think of that, Wow! Your so smart, Leafy!

🍃: Yeah, I know.

Leafy built a ladder, placed the ladder beside the tree and climbed it, grabs some apples, gave 1 to Firey and started eating..

🔥: Hm. I never had fresh fruit in a while..

🍃: Yeah.

While they were chowing down, A shadow was forming behind them..