[⚪] The Construction. (SHORT #3) [🟢]

[A FEW MOMENTS LATER AFTER GELATIN, FLOWER AND TV WENT TO THE PORTAL..]

⚪: Alright you two, Since those three are trying to find Firey and Leafy, were going to be making.. "Golf Ball's Underground Factory 2.0!"

🟢: Oh, ok!

🍭💜: Whatever.. Let's just get this over with.

⚪: Alright, Tennis Ball, try and make a blueprint of the factory, Lollipop, Assist with me here!

🍭💜: Umm, ok.

🟢: Why is she the assistant?

⚪: Because your the only one that's smart enough other than me to make a blueprint, ok?

🟢: Oh, ok...

Golf Ball and Lollipop were measuring the area and started digging through some dirt to make the are bigger for the factory, While Tennis Ball makes the blueprints..

🍭💜: The area is done, Now it's a lot more bigger than usual..

🟢: I'm done making the blueprints!

⚪: Good, now let's build this factory! >:)

🟢: Wait, wait, wait.. Were building the factory with just the three of us?

⚪: Yeah, I'm sure we can build the whole factory with the three of us!

🍭💜: I don't work that hard.

⚪: Well too bad, Lollipop. You have to work!

🟢: For once, I think I agree with Lollipop, We need more help we can get to build the factory a lot faster and a lot smoother..

⚪: ... Ugh, ok fine.. I'll use The Teleportation Pad to go back to TPOT, ok?

🟢: Can I come with you?

⚪: You can't, Tennis Ball. I need someone to protect this land.. Because clearly Lollipop is gonna lay down throughout my process of hiring friends.

🍭💜: You read my mind. >:)

⚪: Ugh, anyways.. I'm putting you in charge to protect the land.. just for me, ok?

🟢: A-alright, Definitely for you.

⚪: Good, anyways.. I'll be back soon!

Golf Ball used "The Teleportation Pad" to go back to TPOT, leaving Tennis Ball and Lollipop still on the island..

🟢: Soo.. wanna talk about stuff?

🍭💜: Sure, whatever.

...

⚪: (teleports to TPOT) Alright, I guess I'm gonna find my teammates.

...

🧱💗 (This is Eraser, ok? There's no Eraser Emoji :/)

🧱💗: (sighs)

🖊️: Hey Eraser, are you ok?

🧱💗: I'm fine, It's just.. I miss Teardrop.