[🥕] syskill. (SEASON 1: EP 2) [PT. 1] [🥕]

Previously on "THE MULTIVERSE"...

Gelatin, Flower, Lollipop, GB, TB, and TV were just in foot on the island where Leafy and Firey were last seen.. Some of them decided to be lazy and just sit somewhere.. While some of them are determined to find them.. Until they eventually found the cave.. They went in there to search for them... But instead, they found a machine.. And then some of them decided to volunteer and go to the portal to try and save them..

But... That's where THEIR adventure has started..

===========================================================================

🍮🟢: So guys, what do you think of this... void right now?

🌸: I admit.. The sky is quite nice to look at.. But at the same time, I want to go back. I have some fashion products to sell..

📺: Techically, you volunteered yourself to be in here.. So, why did you do that?

🌸: Uhh... whatever! I'm just here because I want to find those two.

📺: Whatever you say, Flower.

🍮🟢: Wait guys, let's try this portal over here! It has a carrot symbol on it!

📺: I feel like this realm is gonna be weird.

🍮🟢: I love weird! Let's go there!!

Gelatin pushed the both of them to the portal.. Going back to silence once again.. While the mysterious man was watching over them...

❓: Huh.. It seems like another set of visitors came here... That machine is still working somehow.. But how did that machine get fixed? Heh, no matter... I'll eventually strike one day...

[ MUCH, WARPING LATER.. ]

Gelatin, Flower and TV were warping for hours.. Until they're now in another realm.. 

🍮🟢: Ugh, I'm so dizzy...

🌸: Same.. My petals were about to fall off!

📺: I don't feel anything..

🍮🟢: Ok, well.. where are we? Were in like a.. plain grassland or something..

📺: From what I'm seeing, this looks like the land of "THANOS"

🍮🟢: Oooh, is it the marvel movie!? I'm so excited to be in the avengers..

📺: No, Gelatin. It's just the acronym..

🍮🟢: Aww man...

🌸: Well, what does THANOS stand for?

📺: "The Historical And Nice Object Show"

🍮🟢 : Oooh.. It's another object show! Neat!

🌸: Oh.. Well, if it's an object show.. Are there suppose to be contestants here? Because there's no one here..

📺: I can sense... six people near us..

🍮🟢: Oh ok, let's go!

Gelatin, Flower, and TV were walking towards the direction where the contestants at.. They were walking for about.. 15 minutes now..

🌸: I don't know if "Near Us" is the right phrase, I think you mean "Far Away From Us"..

📺: Look, I didn't know it's like 2 miles away, ok?