𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚜 𝚂𝚘 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚝

1st Person POV:

"Holy shit, they're actually fighting!"

"Ain't no way it's that serious," I whisper.

"(Name), don't even. I'd fight over you too, babe," Ponzu jokes, putting a hand on my waist.

"Yeah, but I actually know you. They're like strangers," I reply.

"My dear, (Name). How could you say that about me, my love? We're 2 star-crossed lovers, destined to be together. Yet, I am a so-called 'stranger'? Thou will see one day," Chrollo proclaimed dramatically.

"Don't you have a fight to win," I ask him.

"Wait, wh-"

"Rising Sun."

"(Name), maybe you should stop them from fighting," Ponzu says.

"Nah, this is mad entertaining," I answer.

"Plus, Feitan looks hot when he fights."

"(NAME), I'M GETTING MY ASS KICKED OVER HERE! STOP PRAISING HIM," Chrollo yells out.

As much as I wanted to see them fight, the hall monitor, Menchi, stopped them.

"Get your shit together. What are you two even fighting for," Menchi questioned them.

"(Name)."

"(Name)."

"..."

"Never mind, that's a good cause! In fact, I'll join."

TIMESKIP to the principal's office.

"What the hell happened."

Chrollo, Feitan, Menchi, Ponzu, and I all sat in Principal Netero's office. Ponzu and I were the only ones who weren't injured.

"You mean to tell me you guys fought over some girl," Netero asked.

"Not just any girl, sir. It was (Name)!"

"Not helping Menchi," Ponzu replied.

"Not to be a hating ass bitch, or whatever. But, why are Ponzu and I here," I ask.

"You're witnesses, and you provoked them."

"How-"

"You shouted, 'WORLD STAR! WORLD STAR,' at them, Ponzu. And, (Name), I'm not sure, but you need to keep your bitches on a leash," Netero explained.

"Keep my wife's" name out your fucking mouth," Menchi yelled.

"I'll give this to you straight. You're getting a harsh warning since college isn't too far ahead, and ... most of you have a clean record. However, if this happens again, you will receive detention," Netero informs us.

"Yes, sir," we said.

"Now, leave."

"Who even reported us," Menchi asked.

"Most of the school saw it, dumbass," Ponzu replied, taking my hand.

"Feitan we should fight again, so (Name) and I can have a romantic date in detention. Like the Breakfast Club," Chrollo whispers.

"He'd have to go to detention too, idiot," Menchi butts in.

"Why would she like you, if you were the reason she's in detention," Ponzu and Menchi curse out Chrollo.

While the three weren't looking, Feitan grabbed my arm and led me to my next class.

"After class, I take you to job," Feitan explained.

"Thanks, bae," I reply, kissing him on the cheek, bc I'm silly like that.

"?"

"Byeeeee," I said, pushing him out of the door.

"Ms. (Last Name), you're late," Mr. Hill spoke up.

Seriously? Why do I keep getting him as a teacher?

"I have a pass," I replied rudely, handing him my pass.

"Ms. (Last Name), you're going to have to stay after class for 20 minutes to make up for your absence. I'm tired of you wasting my time," Mr. Hill told me, grabbing me by my wrist and pulling me down, making him whisper directly into my ear.

Retracting my wrist from his hand, I walked to my seat next to Shizuku.

"Hi, Shizuku," I whispered, exhausted.

"Who are you?"

"..."

"PAUSE, are you that girl that Chrollo likes? The one with the big butt," Shizuku asks.

"Maybe? Idk, he might like another girl," I reply, slowly fading in and out of consciousness from exhaustion.

"GYAT DAMN!?!? Oh, you're definitely that girl," Shizuku clarifies, looking at my butt, but at that point I fell asleep.

"(Na-"

?

"(Name)?"

"Hm?"

"There's 2 minutes left in class," Shizuku informed me, playing with my hair. By the looks of it, she'd been playing with my hair for a long time.

I have to get out here before Mr. Hill makes me stay after class.

"Alright, you all may pack up. However, (Nam-"

Too late, I ran out of there.

"MS. (LAST NAME), GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE," Mr. Hill yelled out, chasing after me.

Damn, he wants me that bad, that he's chasing me? Where tf is Feitan?

I kept running towards the parking lot, hoping to spot him.

Where the hell is he?

All of a sudden, I saw a car speeding towards me.

WTF?!?!?

"Get in," Feitan said, unlocking the passenger door. I've never jumped into a car so fast in my life.

"Thanks for the ride, pookie," I tell him, panting from the run.

"Ye-"

"Open this fucking door," Mr.Hill demanded, banging on the window.

It's NEVER that serious.

"Oh my god, Feitan. GO!"

A./N: Hey pookies, quick question. If I wrote sum smut in this story would y'all freak out? Like if Feitan fingered (Name) at the back of Popular Materials, would y'all go crazy? Or if (Name) and Wing made out? Bc if it's cool with y'all, I'll start there and do it with other characters too.