ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʏᴇᴅ ʜᴏᴍᴇ

1st Person POV:

I was sleeping, having a peaceful dream when Wing barged into my room.

"THE BRITISH ARE COMING!!!!"

"Shut up," I yelled at him, throwing a pillow in his direction.

"Come on, time to wake up for school," he coos in my ear.

"Fuck off," I mumble and in return, he rips my blanket off me.

"WAIT, WING-"

"Oh." Before I could respond he deadpans.

"Wing, I sleep naked," I defend myself.

"Didn't know you were cool like that," he responds before tossing the blanket back on me.

"Get ready, my mom's making breakfast," he informs me before leaving the room.

"Nice ass by the way."

"GET OUT!"

I head downstairs, fully dressed and ready for school. I make eye contact with Wing and gave him a disappointed mom head shake.

"Shame on you, boy," I smack the back of his head.

"Good Morning, sweetie." Wing's Mother greats me.

"Good Morning," I respond, giving her the morning kiss on the cheek she's started requesting since I moved in. I turn to Wing's other Mom and give her the kiss on her cheek too.

"Yo, Wing, I think your moms like me more than you," I joke and in return he throws a rag at my face.

"You both should head to school early so you can give (Name) the tour," Wings Mom, Chiyoko, informs us. We get our bags and start to head out.

"Bye, moms" we both yell.

"You wanna drive or me," I ask.

"You still got that American mentality, so you'd probably drive on the wrong side of the road," he teases.

"Nah uh, you guys are the one driving on the wrong side of the road," I respond but he still takes the car keys from me.

"Penis licker," I mumble.

"What'd you call me?"

"Don't worry about it."

We finally made it to school after I sobbed my heart out to My Heart Will Go On.

"God, you Americans are so crazy," Wing rolls his eyes, locking the car. I get out of the car and notice the amount of people staring at me.

"Wing, call me a dumb fuck or whatever, but are these people staring at me," I ask, pointing to myself.

"Not everyday they see an American that's actually hot," he reponds, adjusting his backpack.

"Hey, my people are hot! At Least the women are," I argue. He takes my arm around his and leads me into the building.

"Go talk to the desk ladies and ask for a schedule," Wing commands me.

"I'm not stupid, I had to do this at my old school, cock eater," I say, rolling my eyes. I go up to the desk ladies and ask for my schedule. The desk lady, who I assume is Mito, from the sign in front of her, hands me my schedule with a smile.

"Good luck, sweetheart."

"Thank you-"

"No seriously, good luck," the other desk woman, Bisky, tells me.

"Will do," I say confused, turning back to Wing. We both look at my schedule.

"Who tf has AP English for a first class," Wing asks in disgust.

"Me apparently," I sigh. Luckily, English is easy for me, so this won't be hard.

Wing leads me to the class and before I can open the door, a twinky cat boy beats me to it.

"Gon, did you take my chocolate?"

"Nah."

"Believable enough," the twinky cat boy responds to his friend, who just so happens to have chocolate on his face. They both look at my deadpanned face and bored body on the floor. Just then, my nose starts bleeding from the impact of the door.

"Yo, hag, you're on the floor," the twink informs me.

"Oh, fr?"

"Fr."

Suddenly, realization must've hit his friend, cause he offers my hand.

"Killua, you hit her with the door! Apologize," his friend tells him, helping me up. Before, I can even try to get up, he yanks me up. WTF ARE THEY FEEDING THIS KID?!??!??

"Shi, my bad my bad," Killua "apologizes" to me.

"Damn, (Name), you gonna let a 1st year disrespect you like that," Wing asks.

"Stfu-"

"WAIT YOU'RE THE NEW GIRL!?!?!?" They both seem shocked.

"Yeah," I respond, sounding confused.

"Wow, you're not god butt fucking ugly," Killua responds.

"And you're, like, smart too! Despite being pretty! I'm Gon-"

"Hush, Gon! I'm Killua," Killua purrs, introducing himself.

"Cool, ig?"

"So you have english with my brother? You poor girl," Killua wishes me well. At this point, my nose is still badly bleeding and Wing is constantly changing my bloody tissues. Then walks by, a girl with pink hair in a ponytail.

"Yo, bloody girl. I've got a tampon in my bag, want it," she asks, but she's so fine, I can't respond well.

"Ofc, mamas. I'm (Name)," I hold out my hand, forgetting it's covered in blood.

"Machi," the hottie responds, pushing my bloody hand out of her face and handing me a tampon.

"Thank you,"I respond, giving her a smile, but my face has smeared blood over it. Raising an eyebrow and slightly giggling, she walked away.

"I'll miss you," I reach a hand out towards her.

"Let us help you put that tampon up your nose, m'lady," Gon responds, bowing.

"Nah, I think I'm good," I say, but it's too late and now they're trying to figure out how a tampon works.

"Gon, how does this shit work?"

"Idk, I think girls put it in to stop bloody qwueefs."

"Word?"

"I think she can do it herself," Wing jokes, taking the tampon from their hands and giving it back to me.

"Killua, who is this?" I look up to see the bug eyed twink I saw Saturday. But where's his flashy bf?

"Who's this yummy looking lady?"