Empty My Balls

"Hisoka, stop being weird," Illumi commanded of Hisoka.

"So, who are you? I'm Hisoka," he said, taking my hand and giving it a kiss.

"Ew, a twink just kissed my hand,"I responded, retracting my hand.

"I'M NOT A TWINK, KYS," Hisoka yelled at me.

"I mean, apologies, bbg. Swear on my momma, didn't mean it," he says, putting his hand on his heart.

"Oh hell nah," Killua said.

"Can you guys, like, move? (Name) has class here," Wing asked them, pushing Gon and Killua to the side gently.

"Oh, so you're (Name)? I didn't think an American like you would be smart enough to be in this class," Illumi says.

"It's literally a course option in America-"

"Hard to believe," Illumi interrupts me.

"Istg this bitch," I mumble and head into the classroom. Illumi follows in after having to practically throw Hisoka out of the room.

"Goodbye, my sweet (Name)," Hisoka yells, getting dragged away by a desk lady. We look up to see a weird looking no mouthed guy.

"Hello, my name is Mr Satotz," the teacher introduces himself.

"How tf is he talking," I mumble ask.

"Maybe he's talking through his nipples," the boy next to me says.

"I'm Shalnark," the gay looking blonde boy introduces.

"(Name). When tf did you get here," I introduce and ask.

"I sat down forever ago, you just suck at noticing," Shalnark responds.

"Shalnark, (Name), shut up and open the book to 145," Mr Satotz yells. I look down and see were reading Curious George.

"Wtf."

"Don't question it, Mr Satotz is dyslexic," Shalnark informs me. I don't think that's how it works...

RINGGGGGGGGG

Finally, I can leave this class. I open the door and see Hisoka.

"Thank fuck, I waited for you and you too, Illumi, ig," Hisoka says.

"I'm leaving," I say, walking away.

"Don't you need help finding your classes," Hisoka asks, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"I think I'm good-"

"We're here," Illumi informs us, as we were now standing in front of my chemistry class.

"Ok? Bye," I say, confused on how we got here. I walk in the class and sit at a desk. Looking up, I see Hisoka and Illumi waiting outside the door.

"GO AWAY!"

"But we'll miss you," Hisoka responds.

"FUCK OFF!" Finally, they leave. Just when I thought I was done with pervs and weirdos, this lanky dude walks up to me.

"Sup, babe, I'm Leorio," the weirdo introduces. I silently sob into my hand, then turn to him.

"(Name), now can you please go away," I ask. Ignoring my request, he sits down next to me.

"Hello, class. I'm your teacher, Ms. Tsubone. Today, you'll have a lab," the teacher tells us.

On the first day?

"Find a partner, you failures."

"So, you wanna-"

"No, kys." Leorio sulks, but doesnt give up. He takes the safety goggles and puts them on my face.

"Too bad, sweetheart," he jokes, handing me a labcoat. Great. I grab the chemicals and get to work.

"You're so hot when you're concentrating, even hotter than whatever's touching my hand."

"LEORIO, YOUR HAND IS ON FIRE WTF DID YOU DO?!?!?!" I get my water bottle and take the lid off to pour on his hand.

"Thanks, babes. I was getting a bit thirsty," Leorio thanks me, taking my water and drinking it.

"That was for your hand, dumbass!"

"Oh, shit, my bad."

"LEORIO WTF!?!?" He then goes to a sink to wash off his hand.

"My hand feels so dry now," Leorio yawns, drying off his hand.

"Just sit still and I'll finish the lab. Jesus Christ," I demand. Grabbing the chemicals, I hear Leorio's voice.

"Yk, we're a lot like bleach and rubbing alcohol, we belong together."

"LEORIO WTF YOU JUST MADE CHLOROFORM!"

After evicting the classroom, I contemplated if I should just say I'm sick so I can go home.

"Leorio, don't EVER become a doctor," I tell him, holding the lab coat tighter to my body.

"About that-"

"(NAME)!?!?!?"