🅷🅴🅻🅻 🅸🆂 🅷🅾🆃

3rd Person POV:

The four teenage boys, Gon, Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio were sitting at their lunch table eating.

"Gon, Killua, you guys need to chew your food with your mouths closed, that's disgusting," Kurapika scolded the two boys.

"Yeah, you wouldn't want any hot chicks to see you two like that," Leorio joked, while also chewing with his mouth open. Kurapika rolled his eyes while lightly smacking Leorio on the back of the head.

"Leorio, are you still hitting on that pink haired hag," Killua asked.

"She wants me so badly," Leorio responded confidently.

"Are you gonna keep that same attitude when that new girl gets here," Gon asks, swallowing his food loudly.

" A WOMAN!?!??!"

"Leorio, stfu," Killua yelled at Leorio.

"You think she's any good at chemistry? My dad says I'm gonna need a tutor," Gon questions.

"Oh, she and I will definitely have chemistry," Leorio commented with hearts in his eyes.

"Get a life you perv," Kurapika responded, packing up his bag before the ball rang. They all started packing their bags and went their separate ways to class.

Somewhere on the Freeway:

"Achoo," (Name) sneezed.

"Someone's probably talking shit about you," (Name)'s Mom commented.

"Bitches these days," (Name) joked.

"Anyways, we'll be there in 5, so get ready," (Name)'s Mom informs (Name). (Name) looked out the window, admiring the scenery. However, she saw a weird Cadillac, but that's not what threw her off guard. What threw her off guard was the clown-like twink and his twinky big eyed friend.

"Hisoka, pick up the pace we have to make it to Chrollo's house before he writes our names in the Burn Book," the bug eyed twink said to his friend, Hisoka, I think. (Name) just giggled a little before her mom pulled into a neighborhood.

"We're here," (Name)'s Mom said. (Name) opened her door before texting someone. Soon, the door opened and she saw her new temporary home. Before she got started packing, she had to look for a family who was renting out a room and she was desperate, so she chose the first one without a question.

"Hey, you must be (Name)? You're the person my mom's renting my younger brother's room out to. I'm Wing," Wing introduced himself to (Name). (Name) smiled.

"Thank you, Wing. Nice to meet you," (Name) thanked Wing. While she had some weird joke where she was gonna flirt with him, she didn't want to do that infront of her mom.

"Alright, future lovers. I have a long flight home and as much as I want to hang out with my bitchy daughter and her future husband, I can't miss my flight. Goodbye, sweetie and Wing guy," (Name)'s Mom joked, giving (Name) a hug and helping her bring her bags in. 

"Bye, Mom." (Name) waved her mom away. Wing was busy carrying her bags upstairs and into his brother's old room.

"She's hot," Wing picked up a picture of his brother, Zushi,"You'd like her. I'm sure you'll love her as your sister in law," Wing joked and went back to carrying bags.

"You sure you don't need help with those bags, Wing," (Name) called upstairs. Wing felt like a giddy little lad hearing (Name) say his name.

"Nah, I'm good," Wing said, putting the last bag down.

"So you already registered at Hunter High?"

"I think so. So, are schools here, like, strict," (Name) asked.

"Nah, they're pretty laid back. As long as you know a little nen, you'll be fine. I can teach you, if you need any help," Wing offered, patting (Name)'s shoulder to comfort her.

"I think I'll be fine, but I'll probably need help with classes though," (Name) said, her eyes looking a little scared at the idea of a new school.

"Mk, well school starts Monday. Also, my mom forgot to tell you in the text that we have a pool and dinner's at 5:30," Wing informed (Name).

"Wing," (Name) grabbed Wing's arm,"Where's your brother?"

"He got accepted into this nice ass boarding school," Wing responded.

"I've got homework to finish, see you around dinner time," Wing said, getting ready to leave.

"Yeah, see ya, bbg," (Name) responded.

"What?"

"Nothing."