𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚃𝚘 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝙾𝚏𝚏

1st Person POV:

"So was that a personal choice or did you lose a bet," I ask, pointing at his non-existent eyebrows.

"It's just genetics," the weirdo yells at me.

"That's some fucked up genetics," I whisper.

"ANYWAYS, (Name), this is Phinks, Feitan, Franklin, Nobunaga, Kortopi, Shizuku, Bonolenov, Uvogin, Pakunoda, and Machi," Shalnark introduces them.

"Yeah, I know some of them," I reply, looking at Machi and Pakunoda.

"I thought you had more members than this," I ask, looking around.

"Well, we do, but the boss is running late, Hisoka and Illumi are banned from eating lunch with us, and our other member is a middle schooler," Shalnark informs me.

Your other member is a WHAT????

"I'm sorry, you have a little boy in your group? WITH HISOKA," I yell out.

"Yk, it made some sort of sense at the time," Shalnark replies, putting a finger up to his chin.

"Hey, d riders, I'm here." Looking at the source of the voice, I see, who I think is their leader.

"Who's this," he asks, looking at me.

"I'm (Name)," I introduce.

"Oh, I've seen you around the school before! I also saw you breathe around a Metallica poster before, NAME 10000000 SONGS RIGHT NOW," he yelled out at me.

"Are you shitting my dick rn," I ask, deadpanning.

"OMG, YOU'RE SO HILARIOUS," he then started bursting out laughing.

"Nah, jit's d riding the new girl," Feitan mumbled to Phinks.

"I'm Chrollo, lemme know if you ever NEED me," he introduces.

Wtf? Why's he bipolar?

"Now, shoo, my sweet darling. Go, so I can move on," he commands, pointing to the exit.

"Ok-"

"No, stay, my love. For I cannot LIVEEE without your beauty. I'll die if I have to have my princess leave me," he yells out, grabbing my hand.

"Damn, must suck," I reply, retracting my hand and walking away.

"I love to see you go, but I hate watching you leave," Chrollo whispers.

Wtf is up with these people?

I decided to go to the only place I could get any peace. The Library.

Finally, some place away from these weirdos.

"Hey, (Name)-"

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!" Jumping back after getting startled, I see some weird guy.

"Do I know you," I ask, looking him up and down.

"Oh, my friend, Ponzu talks about you a lot! I'm Pokkle," he introduces, stepping back to give me some space.

"What does she say," I ask, a little afraid of his response.

"Well, she says you're funny, pretty, occasionally smart, and you have a nice ass," he mumbles that last part, but I hear it.

"I get that a lot," I inform him, rolling my eyes.

"Well, she means it in a nice way," he defends, waving his hands around in defense.

"Sure, anyways, do you know where the manga section is," I ask him, looking around.

"Oh, over here," he leads the way, dragging me by the hand.

Did nobody teach the guys here manners?

I accidentally forgot that I promised Shalnark that I'd go with him to the Barbie movie after school.

"Hey, (Name), are you ready," Shalnark asks, waving over to me in his very much full car.

"Actually, I need to change into something pink, so I'll meet you at the theater," I yell back, walking towards my car.

"Okay, see you then!" He then drove off, while the people in his back seat were playing shadow boxing.

Driving to the theater after I got my pink on, I see that the parking lot was FULLL.

Great.

After finally finding a parking spot, I went towards the entrance.

"Please, let me," Chrollo demanded, opening the door for me after appearing out of nowhere.

"Uh, thanks?" I walked inside, looking back at Chrollo to see what he was doing.

"Gawd dayum," he whispered, looking at my ass.

Can't catch a break for a single second.

"1, ticket for the Barbie Movie, please," I request, looking up at the cashier.

"Ponzu, you work here," I ask her.

"Had to get a job somewhere," she replies, handing me my ticket.

"Are they hiring," I question, wondering if maybe I should apply to work here.

"Yeah, they're desperate for workers. Theater 5 to your left," she answers, pointing to the theater.

Damn, I could use a job.

Walking into the theater, I look around for Shalnark.

Where is his twink ass?

"(Name), up here," Shalnark yells out, jumping up and down, waving his hands. Walking towards where they are, I feel someone pick me up princess style.

"Wtf, dawg-"

"How dare you make her walk, Shalnark!?!? Have you no shame? Her precious perfect feet should NEVER have to touch such a floor as dirty and foul as this," Chrollo yells out, carrying me up to the seats.

WHAT THE HELL?!?!?

BARBIE MOVIE SPOILERS PAST THIS POINT:

"You're so brave, Ken."

"Thank you, Barbie. Yk surfing isn't even my job, my job is actually just... beach."

"This is so us," Chrollo said, tapping my shoulder.

The worst mistake I could've made was sitting next to him.

He better keep that same Kenergy for the end of the movie.

I had seen the movie a few days ago, so I knew what was going to happen, but seeing it again was fine by me.

"Machi, can we switch seats," I whisper to her, hoping Chrollo doesn't hear. She raised an eyebrow at first, but looked up at Chrollo who had a weird lovesick look in his eyes and nodded.

After switching seats, I turned to Shalnark to ask him something.

"Hey, Shal, if I'm your plus one, where's everybody else's," I ask, keeping my voice quiet.

"Honestly, I invited you because Feitan was too scared to ask you. Lil Emo man has a crush, I think," he responds.