Broken - Jonas Siegenthaler

507 words
Idk how to end this so I feel like it's rushed but whatever 😭 guys I actually think Jamie in Philly isn't too bad, like we get to see this new side of Jamie and I think that's like actually amazing
~~~

As I watched my fiancé get helped off the ice by two of his teammates I started freaking out. The other devils WAGs reassured me, telling me everything was fine.

"He wasn't moving one of his feet... what if it's not okay, what if he's hurt?" I take a breath and wait. One of the security guards comes and asks for me, saying Jonas wants to see me.

I follow him and we get to the locker room where Jonas's leg is up on the bench and he is sitting there looking like he's in lots of pain. I rush over to him, the medical staff are checking his foot.

"Hey baby," I smile a bit, "how are you feeling?" I rub his arm, hoping it'll comfort him or something.

"It hurts, it definitely hurts a lot" he says back, grimacing as the medical staff pile it and stuff. I frown.

"Oh baby, I'm sorry," I run my hand over his hair, "I wish I could take the pain away." He smiles at me, but I know it's a fake smile. He doesn't want me to worry.

"You being here makes it better." He chuckles a bit, I kiss his cheek.

"You're so cheesy." He smiles.

"You love it."

"I love it." He laughs at my confession, but his look full of joy quickly contorts into a look of pain. I squeeze his hand as the medical staff finally figure out what's wrong. One of them clears their throat and we pay attention to him.

When he tells us that Jonas has a broken foot, I see the look in his eyes. The look of guilt and disappointment. I frown as I notice this, the doctor guy tells us everything he can do but tells us that we should go to our actual doctor for the rest. We do that, I call our doctor and tell him what happened and he told us to let the medical staff put a cast on it and that we can go to him tomorrow.

"Baby you're going to be okay," I look at Jonas, my hand on his cheek. My thumb rubs his cheekbone.

"I know... it's just..." he doesn't have to finish saying anything.

"I know baby, I know," I frown, "we just have to hope you can have a speedy recovery and get back on the ice before this season ends."

"I love you so much y/n, you're always there for me." He smiles as he says that.

"That's what I'm here for baby," I smile and laugh a little, "I love you too."

We both knew that a broken foot would take a while to heal and recover from, but we were both in it together. I was going to be his support system until he could be on the ice again, which is basically why he loves me so much. And he is always there for me no matter what life throws at us, which I guess is why I love him so much more.