Teenage love doesn't last - Michael McLeod

1.6k words
I tried ok😭😭. It's not as good as I want it to be but I still think it's pretty good🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️.
Please keep requesting things🙏🙏 I need people and prompts to work with guys🙏🙏🙏
~~~

I grew up with the McLeod family, my mom being best friends with Judi helped the whole thing. In fact the only reason we all know each other is because of our moms.

I was always closest with Ryan, mainly because my raging crush on Michael stopped me from getting super close to him. Of course I was close to Michael but not as close as I was with Ryan. And of course I was also super close with Matthew.

High school was when everything got a little wild. Michael started avoiding me, which was weird because of how close we were, but I found out later that it's because he started dating someone and she didn't want him hanging out with me anymore. Which was stupid that he even listened to her because we've known each other since we were born, but he dated her throughout high school and during that time he barely said a word to me.

I went to college in the US, hoping to stay away from Michael which lasted for a bit I guess. I had gone to New York University for music, I had loved music and even had a band for a while when I was younger. After graduating NYU I started making music and got pretty popular, by that I mean I basically got famous.

I was living in New York and did most of my tours and concerts on the East Coast, I never really went anywhere else.

But the reason you needed all that information is because right now I was at the Prudential Center getting ready to perform. I was standing backstage with my brother and Ryan.

"Are you nervous" my brother Alex asked. My brother, Alex L/N, was a hockey player. He was actually a goalie on the New York Rangers.

"No, not really" I said shrugging. I rubbed my hands on my pants. Ryan was on his phone, I don't know what he was doing but at the same time it's Ryan no one knows what he does ever.

"No way," Ryan randomly said, "my brothers here."

"Which brother?" I asked, hoping it was Matt and not Michael.

"Mikey" he said, Ryan turned his phone and showed me Michaels Instagram story. He was in the front row too. But he was with a couple of his teammates. I was tagged along with the teammates he was with, which happened to be Nico Hischier, Jack Hughes, and Luke Hughes. There were more teammates there but they weren't tagged and weren't facing the camera so I didn't know who they were.

"Why is he here?" I asked, going to rub my face but stopping quickly to not mess up my makeup.

"I don't know," Ryan said. My manager, Belle, came up to me with Matt.

"Someone was looking for you" Belle said. I thanked her for getting him here and hugged him.

"How's it going Matty?" I asked him with a smile. Matt was definitely my favorite of the brothers but that's because I used to babysit him and all that when I was younger.

"It's good, how are you? Are you nervous to perform in front of all these people?" He asked.

"Nope, hey belle I have a question" I said turning to her. She gave me a look that said go on, "can I skip a song about a guy that's here?"

I get it, writing about a guy you had a crush on and he didn't feel the same is like so cliche but he hurt me pretty bad. I had to do something about it.

"Sorry hun, I don't think you can," she said sympathetically. I had met Belle my first year at NYU, she was a senior there who was majoring in Music Business and she took me in basically. When I graduated she instantly started helping me, she became my manager not even a week after graduation.